St J DVD

There will he a DVD for Christmas. If there isn't, then perhaps the dipshit on WAP that made one can accept that by him giving them away for f**k all, may just have contributed to the club not bothering with one. It is, after all, difficult to get someone to pay for something that they already have.

Oh dear, that happened? An official DVD would be miles better though - with Stuart Cosgrove narration. This is a must. Man, Cosgrove would do it for free!

You'd imagine Ross Cunningham will be asserting his authority on this front with his new role.

This is what I thought, considering emailing him. I think he uses this site though from time to time...so if you're reading Mr Cunningham, you ken what to dae.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We released a VHS after the 98/99 Season if memory serves? I want to say it was called "The season that was", but I could be making that up completely.

Definitely, with a season that topped all others, by a long-shot, we should've had a DVD out long before now!

DVD? They haven't even added the cup win to the honours list on the official website yet!

PS - have to agree that threads like this on here are akin to pinning a 'kick me' sign to your own back.

DVD? They haven't even added the cup win to the honours list on the official website yet!

PS - have to agree that threads like this on here are akin to pinning a 'kick me' sign to your own back.

Surely the definition of a list is that it would contain more than one item?

U wot m8?

Man I am not aware of any DVD. Do you not think Saints should release their own dvd? Surely it would make sense to do that, to release their own DVD - like a journey to the final style thing. Basically like what St Mirren did. Enough folk would buy it to make it worthwhile, no question - especially with Christmas 3 months away. It will be absolute madness if nothing is done. Madness.

Yeah I could've posted this in the transfer thread. But it will get more coverage in a thread of its own.

Yeah theres on WAP, whether you want to say it put the club off bringing one out, or whether the club wouldn't anyway so this is the only one we'll ever get, is dependant on how you want to view it/

I would fucking love it if Saints brought out a DVD of the Final alone, dont even need to bother with the whole journey/season if they couldn't be bothered although I'd rather they did. I sort of assumed it was an absolute certainty we'd get one, its something any diddy side does when they when a trophy as its a must buy for every fan. And its a complete fucking shambles they haven't even mentioned any plans to bring one out by now never mind the fact it shouldve been released the same time as season tickets.

All you're doing is drawing more attention to the shite running of the club, this thread is purely to get other fans asking about the club so you can say how shit it is. WAP is read y those at the club, thats been confirmed in the past, so you'd have been far better posting this in there, yet you haven't.

Random Guy seems upset. :(

It's a step up from boring tbf.

See if you're planning on continuing to randomly post about me, please find your own patter. For annoying as NDD is at least hes original

All you're doing is drawing more attention to the shite running of the club, this thread is purely to get other fans asking about the club so you can say how shit it is. WAP is read y those at the club, thats been confirmed in the past, so you'd have been far better posting this in there, yet you haven't.

Oh do dry your eyes.

I started the thread because I know there is plenty of Saintees on here who would discuss this...not to say how "shit" the club is.

I don't have an account on WAP and I didn't feel like making one to start this topic.

See if you're planning on continuing to randomly post about me, please find your own patter. For annoying as NDD is at least hes original

What a state you're in over jama, quite legitimately, starting a thread.

Go and have a cup of tea or crack one off.

I started the thread because I know there is plenty of Saintees on here who would discuss this...not to say how "shit" the club is.

Why not start it in the the Transfer Thread then? Considering its already been talked about in there in the past

We released a VHS after the 98/99 Season if memory serves? I want to say it was called "The season that was", but I could be making that up completely.

Definitely, with a season that topped all others, by a long-shot, we should've had a DVD out long before now!

I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that the club lost a fair bit of money off the back of that "Season To Remember" video.

Perhaps the reason no DVD of Cup Final?

Not sure the boy on WAP deserves any criticism for making copy's. He was giving them away for free, so wasn't like he was making any profit.

If anything it shows the club up. Some boy is able to make a good quality DVD in a matter of weeks after the final, yet five months later the club still don't have one out.

Ridiculous ? That was one of my favourite seasons ever . Muirton Park as a teen was brilliant place . I even thought Ayr Utd were a big team back then !!

Nothing against the season (before my time), but I just think it's a bit ridiculous for us to be listing runners-up as 'honours'.

League wins, Cup wins etc are all that should be on there

I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that the club lost a fair bit of money off the back of that "Season To Remember" video.

Perhaps the reason no DVD of Cup Final?

Not sure the boy on WAP deserves any criticism for making copy's. He was giving them away for free, so wasn't like he was making any profit.

If anything it shows the club up. Some boy is able to make a good quality DVD in a matter of weeks after the final, yet five months later the club still don't have one out.

Ah, I was close with the name.

Realistically, we could've had a pre-order available the day after the final which could've given an idea of interest and a budget to work with.

I don't have any experience in creating a DVD on a large scale but I can't imagine it's too difficult or costly.

Archived