St J DVD

This is for my fellow Saintees.

Last season we won the scottish cup, pulled off a shock result in Europe and in general had a good season. Now, my question is, why has there been no development (to my great knowledge) of a DVD of either our cup run or a season review. The best season in Saints history and I haven't heard of any talk of a DVD, which would be a clear money-spinner. All that needs to be done is a compilation of goals, highlights and footage with Stuart Cosgrove commentating and its done. Surely a money maker for the club seeing as its not long till Christmas, as well as being an obvious hit with three fans? St Mirren did it when they won the league cup...why can't we?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is for my fellow Saintees.

Last season we won the scottish cup, pulled off a shock result in Europe and in general had a good season. Now, my question is, why has there been no development (to my great knowledge) of a DVD of either our cup run or a season review. The best season in Saints history and I haven't heard of any talk of a DVD, which would be a clear money-spinner. All that needs to be done is a compilation of goals, highlights and footage with Stuart Cosgrove commentating and its done. Surely a money maker for the club seeing as its not long till Christmas, as well as being an obvious hit with three fans? St Mirren did it when they won the league cup...why can't we?

I think we had it released by the time Steven Thompson and the rest of Paisley sobered up....which was about a fortnight after we won it to be fair.

You even had a chance to get your name in the credits.

Surprising StJ have not released one.

There is a DVD out, the club have nothing to do with it though. Not sure why youve not just posted this in the Transfer Thread as you obviously know the answer just like we all do. Bizarre behaviour

There is a DVD out, the club have nothing to do with it though. Not sure why youve not just posted this in the Transfer Thread as you obviously know the answer just like we all do. Bizarre behaviour

U wot m8?

Man I am not aware of any DVD. Do you not think Saints should release their own dvd? Surely it would make sense to do that, to release their own DVD - like a journey to the final style thing. Basically like what St Mirren did. Enough folk would buy it to make it worthwhile, no question - especially with Christmas 3 months away. It will be absolute madness if nothing is done. Madness.

Yeah I could've posted this in the transfer thread. But it will get more coverage in a thread of its own.

To be fair I'm still shocked our club not only managed to produce a DVD quickly, but it was fairly decent. They however said there was no footage of the Ayr game, when I think there was!

Shame because McGowans goal was probably the best of the run. Sheer rudeness. It was either that or McLeans v Aberdeen with Thommos goals at Hampden a close 3rd/4th.

There will he a DVD for Christmas. If there isn't, then perhaps the dipshit on WAP that made one can accept that by him giving them away for f**k all, may just have contributed to the club not bothering with one. It is, after all, difficult to get someone to pay for something that they already have.

There will he a DVD for Christmas. If there isn't, then perhaps the dipshit on WAP that made one can accept that by him giving them away for f**k all, may just have contributed to the club not bothering with one. It is, after all, difficult to get someone to pay for something that they already have.

Not even everybody on WAP has one of those dvds. It will only be a small proportion of fans how have that free copy. There would still be a decent market for an official one.

Archived