BSC signings

Craigyboy

As I said EK boy, that us only part of the story, the whole story will stay "in house" as both parties have moved on. John Brogan has got a new job and BSC have a new manager in place.

The Dallas deal and the deal for Ferris from Morton are 2 totally seperate pieces of business.

When ex player used the deal for Ferris as a way of saying that the previous management team were badly treated cos they tried to get a loan deal and were apparently told NO....my point is that nobody out there knows how either deal is structured.

I have no idea what was said to the guys in charge of the football team before, but to compare the 2 loan deals is unfair on ALL parties.

Stevie Aitkens Love child...it is great for Aiden Ferris to be with us just now and I am sure he will get valuable experience and game time.

Tony Wallace is doing really well and scored a few goals for us already, it's been a pleasure to work with him...his attitude is first class and is a real leader within the dressing room.

Any player coming into BSC will enjoy and benefit from working with the 3 new coaches things are beginning to motor now and there are signs of improvement already as for Tony wallace he has been terrific so far and really is a leader on the park

Brett Malloy is doing well...great lad...although he is as mad as a box of frogs.....fancies himself as the team chanter on the karaoke....

I second that 'fan of the juniors' , a real nice lad and has a terrific left foot on him, but not the brightest I must add ha ha...

According to folk at East Stirling he was always one of the favourites to have around the changing rooms at ochilview in the past couple of years and a few around the club were really sorry to see him leave.

Something must be going well at BSC as turned down offers in league 2 as far as I heard along with Tony Wallace.

Glad to see he is doing well. :)

I'm not against or on brogan side, mate I was the one who says Wallace is one of the best players in lowlands league from what I seen, and I will pay in again to watch the club no matter the boss

Only seen BSC once this season and it was a 1-0 win vs EKFC. Wallace had a very quiet game but I think i'm correct in saying he initiated the late goal.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of the broomhill boys seem to be leaving every week. Bret Molloy just announced on twitter today that he was quitting football altogether to concentrate on coaching. Find this unusual considering he's only a young lad, anyone know if anything else happened to prompt this or whether it's a genuine reason?

A lot of the broomhill boys seem to be leaving every week. Bret Molloy just announced on twitter today that he was quitting football altogether to concentrate on coaching. Find this unusual considering he's only a young lad, anyone know if anything else happened to prompt this or whether it's a genuine reason?

Is it not normal when a new manager comes in that players come and go?

ZedDez123....management team came in 3 weeks ago and so far, 3 players have left (only 1 of which were released by the club). The other 2 Including Brett Molloy ASKED to be released from their contracts.

Brett sent the club a detailed request about leaving as he wished to pursue a carreer in coachingcas he already works with Celtic in that capacity and he wanted to concentrate on his UEFA B Licence.

So your "lots of boys leaving" line is way off the mark.

ZedDez123....management team came in 3 weeks ago and so far, 3 players have left (only 1 of which were released by the club). The other 2 Including Brett Molloy ASKED to be released from their contracts.

Brett sent the club a detailed request about leaving as he wished to pursue a carreer in coachingcas he already works with Celtic in that capacity and he wanted to concentrate on his UEFA B Licence.

So your "lots of boys leaving" line is way off the mark.

I was only asking the question as I heard that one of the lads released was also told 4 or 5 would follow suit in the next week. If you are sure the boy molloy has requested to leave then fair point, especially if he is in coaching at Celtic he obviously has a future in that part of the game.

Let's see what happens next then? Didn't this post state earlier on that he was a big character in the changing room? Be interesting to hear other players intake on the matter

. I think this is genuine as he is a coach at Celtic and he wants to get far in the game good luck to him he is a good lad but off his head too

Archived