BSC signings

Craigyboy

Delighted we have completed the signing of forward Aiden Ferris on loan from Morton FC. That allied to 3 of the lads we worked with last season with EKFC (Aaron Murdoch, Paul Tierney and Iain Stewart) means we are beginning to strengthen our squad.

Looking forward to working with these guys.

Delighted we have completed the signing of forward Aiden Ferris on loan from Morton FC. That allied to 3 of the lads we worked with last season with EKFC (Aaron Murdoch, Paul Tierney and Iain Stewart) means we are beginning to strengthen our squad.

Looking forward to working with these guys.

Surely that's not a player from the mighty Morton going on loan to a LL club and playing at such a very very poor level :lol:

Hey Rab B Nisbet, hopefully that guy from the other thread does not read this....he will have a heart attack lol.

Fortunately for our team Mr Duffy thinks the exercise of giving young players a chance to progress through playing in a professional league will benefit all parties.

Funny that brogan asked to sign a player on loan and the club say no and then he was asked to resign or get sacked very poor by the bsc p.s I hear he was told to sack players to..... I think bsc wanted him to go.... Poor show

Funny that brogan asked to sign a player on loan and the club say no and then he was asked to resign or get sacked very poor by the bsc p.s I hear he was told to sack players to..... I think bsc wanted him to go.... Poor show

You have alluded to things a few times now on different threads, spill the beans (asking for the umpteenth time!). You seem to know a fair bit about goings on, so why not share?

Look I know ur part of the club so I'm not going to tell u what the players r saying or who the players r maybe u sound get a meeting and ask ????

Haha, if going and watching counts as "being part of the club" then that's great ???? anyway it's just struck me (I am a bit slow) who you are, which explains a lot. ????

What would that achieve ex player?

It's done now anyway, you continue with your "insider" stories my friend cos it will not deflect us from what we want to achieve.

.. Mate I want bsc to do well f**k i paid £7 to get in just saying what I hear maybe I said too much, don't mean to upset anyone

What ex player has said is true. The player in question was Chris Dallas of Albion rovers(now on loan at arthurlie). Listen I wish king and giggsy all the best but these 2 guys know exactly what getting shafted is like and that's exactly what happened to the previous bsc management team. That is football but the resign or be sacked part is 100% true. a bit shoddy but hey what do you expect think the guy running it has been playing to much football manager I think. Nevertheless all the best bsc.

Be good for Aiden to get some football under his belt. He had a great spell of goalscoring for the reserves last season, but for whatever reason, it's not happened for him this season.

How's Tony Wallace getting on with you guys? I was surprised to see him fall out of the senior game, thought he would at least get a team in League 2.

Archived