Airdrie v Forfar

To say we were "really poor" is a ridiculous statement.

First half airdrie were the better team, 2nd half we showed a brilliant reaction and came out a lot more positive, great to win at the death which keeps us top.

Mckendrick absolutely dreadful for both teams

Swankie's shot looked clearly over the line

To say we were "really poor" is a ridiculous statement.

First half airdrie were the better team, 2nd half we showed a brilliant reaction and came out a lot more positive, great to win at the death which keeps us top.

Mckendrick absolutely dreadful for both teams

Swankie's shot looked clearly over the line

OK, on reflection, "really poor" is an exaggeration, but too many passes went astray either over hit or straight to Diamonds players;

Beaky, Hubby and Denholm had definite off-days, and there was a spark missing in the first 60 minutes or so. Once we scored, thanks to an Airdrie defender slipping, we improved, and the second goal was fantastic.

Was about in line with the penalty area and can confirm Swankie's shot was over the line.

I thought we got what we deserved. After a reasonable first half we allowed Forfar too much possession and looked nervy.

We should have won it when Parker played in a cracking ball for Gray to go one-on-one. His touch, however, was awful which allowed Douglas to close him down, making a comfortable save.

Only the second time I've seen him but Richards-Everton was pish. I really don't see what everyone was raving about. Equaliser was his fault and his passing was rank all day long.

Said it before, but Proctor is fucking awful. Why he was lauded as a messiah on his return eludes me.

Not many positives to be taken from that game at all. Cant see us climbing the table with the personnel we have. Bollan will have to work miracles in January to save us.

Hopefully the vile tempered baldy scrote will be long gone by then, we were better off with Kenny Black, Gary MacKay and Bill Munro

Has he shat in your kettle or something?

Saved us last year and has his hands tied by another vile tempered, baldy scrote. Bollan aint the problem.

Saved us last year and has his hands tied by another vile tempered, baldy scrote. Bollan aint the problem.

I think the answer falls somewhere in the middle. There's no denying that Ballantyne is the big problem at Airdrie and we will go nowhere with him at the helm.

In saying that though, it can't be argued that Bollans tactics this season have been poor. While he has his hands tied with a shoestring budget, how many times this season have we lost games because of poor tactics.

We constantly sit back when we take the lead and invite pressure onto us, inevitably resulting in an equaliser. The record this season speaks for itself. So many games this season we should've seen out the win or draw but bad managerial decisions have turned that around. Very poor all round at Airdrie at the moment.

Yes, he did shat in ma kettle, but he's still feckin useless. a good run of games when he had a few quality players (Adam, Milosevic and Barr) in on short term deals gave the illusion he could manage. The other vile tempered baldy scrote is our main problem but the the Verne Troyer lookalike deserves the Kenny Black / Jimmy Boyle treatment.

Archived