St Johnstone v St Mirren - 04/10/14

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HT 0-1

Great game actually, i am entertained. Real Saints deservedly infront, we have controlled it for large swathes, though StJ have had their moments.

Our young full backs - Kelly and Naismith - are excelling. Was them that linked up for the goal, what a finish Jason.

3 points are here if we keep that up, let's take them.

O'Halloran will be lucky to come out again. Last man at the back trying to take players on and we end up conceding, clean through on goal and smahes the ball almost out the ground and hes now decided to give up defending completely.

Plenty of boos around the ground, and a team devoid of confidence.

Hiya relegation battle, Steve Browns been waitig for you to arrive.

Full time 1-2

Certainly dug that one out the gold mine. Most pleasing.

Thought we were excellent first half, then dropped off it second half. StJ deserved their equaliser and I feared they'd go on to win it.

We dug deep though, and got the win. What tremendous spirit we have. The expected turnaround is all but complete.

That's certainly the worst StJ team I've seen since they been promoted. I'm sure they don't need me to tell them that they're in serious relegation trouble this season.

Utter fucking shambles. Every single fucking week we concede to a counter attack, every single week. I actually count about 6/7 goals we've conceded already that way.

We played aswell as we have all season, yet are still utterly shite going forward, theres literally no quality up front.

Ross County win tomorrow and we're 3 points off the bottom, genuinely no idea how we've ended up here. Oh wait, yes i do, hes sitting in Hospitality just now drinking and having a laugh with mates hes paying while looking at the new astroturf pitch thats apparently more important than the playing squad

Archived