General Election 2015

Ludo*1

If Bruce Ogilvy was in Siol nan Gaidheal then he wouldn't be in the SNP as they are proscribed. Surely you should be applauding the SNP on this stance?

Absolutely. If only I'd said above that I didn't blame the SNP for these scumbags voting for them and campaigning for them...

Oh, I did.

Still, off you pop. Always good to see "Evidence please" attempts routed.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All a bit difficult for you eh? Should have stuck in at school really. Maybe secured a second-rate degree.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

I'm afraid that you're the one who has failed to back up a basic statement with even a scrap of evidence; a task that a moderately educated high school dropout could manage without a problem.

A standard shitemare from the Anthony C. Pick School of Fact-Based Analysis.

Nope, but it's not evidence that the SNP are the natural home of everyone who's been convicted of anti-English racism.

Nor did I say it was.

It is however, as I have proven, the natural home (and admitted home) of anti-English racists and proto-fascist ethnic nationalists.

Face it, you've meandered down a road of idiocy here. If you are an anti-English racist, like Bruce Ogilvie and his pals, the SNP is your natural home. Actually, they would much prefer a more militant and far more extreme SNP, but they aren't in a position to demand this.

Just as many racists will see UKIP as a bit wishy washy but view them as an electoral vehicle, in a way that the BNP clearly isn't.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

I'm afraid that you're the one who has failed to back up a basic statement with even a scrap of evidence;

Again, your inability to understand the evidence you are presented with can't be laid at my door.

What I'd expect really from a third level degree student. Unlucky.

Err, what?

I take it we are just glossing over the support for the SNP of proto-fascist ethnic nationalists are we?

I used to tell everyone to put you on ignore but, after watching you flounder in this thread I have to admit I was wrong. much better to allow everyone to see you making a total fool of yourself - cheered me up no end.

Absolutely. If only I'd said above that I didn't blame the SNP for these scumbags voting for them and campaigning for them...

Oh, I did.

Still, off you pop. Always good to see "Evidence please" attempts routed.

What evidence? Because some twat reporter from the Telegraph said he was?

From what I can gather, Ogilvy comes from Aberdeen. What's he doing in the Bannockburn branch of the SNP?

Nope, but it's not evidence that the SNP are the natural home of everyone who's been convicted of anti-English racism.

You didn't answer why you think Bruce Ogilvie is an SNP supporter, and erstwhile campaigner?

Did he like their policy on roads? Perhaps he likes wind farms?

What evidence? Because some twat reporter from the Telegraph said he was?

From what I can gather, Ogilvy comes from Aberdeen. What's he doing in the Bannockburn branch of the SNP?

Who knows?

Take it up with Andrew Gilligan.

Or perhaps this might help - http://www.snp-bannockburn.org/walk-for-wallace-2005.html

Again, your inability to understand the evidence you are presented with can't be laid at my door.

What I'd expect really from a third level degree student. Unlucky.

I haven't been presented with evidence, hence I'll have to dismiss your latest ramblings out of hand.

Gutted for you, Anthony: perhaps try writing about it on a blog next time, where the big bad people won't run a coach and horses through your stupid beliefs.

Nor did I say it was.

It is however, as I have proven, the natural home (and admitted home) of anti-English racists and proto-fascist ethnic nationalists.

Face it, you've meandered down a road of idiocy here. If you are an anti-English racist, like Bruce Ogilvie and his pals, the SNP is your natural home. Actually, they would much prefer a more militant and far more extreme SNP, but they aren't in a position to demand this.

Just as many racists will see UKIP as a bit wishy washy but view them as an electoral vehicle, in a way that the BNP clearly isn't.

You really, really haven't. In order to prove your assertion you would have to be able to link the following: That the majority (at least) of anti English attacks were carried out by people who's driving ambition was self government in Scotland, you'd further have to link that to SNP membership, if not a voting record from the referendum. I've stated time and time again, that you make a simplistic relationship between someone's prejudice and their worldview, for the SNP to be their 'natural' home you'd have to show that these attacks were carried out by people for whom that was a singular driving ambition.

You really, really haven't. In order to prove your assertion you would have to be able to link the following: That the majority (at least) of anti English attacks were carried out by people who's driving ambition was self government in Scotland, you'd further have to link that to SNP membership, if not a voting record from the referendum. I've stated time and time again, that you make a simplistic relationship between someone's prejudice and their worldview, for the SNP to be their 'natural' home you'd have to show that these attacks were carried out by people for whom that was a singular driving ambition.

You haven't answered my question.

Why do anti-English racists like Bruce Ogilvie support the SNP?

Why do proto-fascist anti-English organisations like SnG support the SNP?

Do they like their class size promises?

That the majority (at least) of anti English attacks were carried out by people who's driving ambition was self government in Scotland, you'd further have to link that to SNP membership, if not a voting record from the referendum. I've stated time and time again, that you make a simplistic relationship between someone's prejudice and their worldview, for the SNP to be their 'natural' home you'd have to show that these attacks were carried out by people for whom that was a singular driving ambition.

I've already proven that known anti-English racist organisations in Scotland support the SNP.

And known anti-English racists like Bruce Ogilvie are SNP supporters and were active in the SNP.

Why do they support the SNP?

If you are an anti-English racist, the SNP is your natural home. It's seeking to achieve what they want.

You haven't answered my question.

Why do anti-English racists like Bruce Ogilvie support the SNP?

Why do proto-fascist anti-English organisations like SnG support the SNP?

Do they like their class size promises?

Prove that the majority (at least) of anti English attacks were carried out by people who's driving ambition was self government in Scotland, you'd further have to link that to SNP membership, if not a voting record from the referendum

I've already proven that known anti-English racist organisations in Scotland support the SNP.

And known anti-English racists like Bruce Ogilvie are SNP supporters and were active in the SNP.

Why do they support the SNP?

If you are an anti-English racist, the SNP is your natural home. It's seeking to achieve what they want.

No, the SNP seek independence and self government - not an excuse to attack the English.

Prove that the majority (at least) of anti English attacks were carried out by people who's driving ambition was self government in Scotland, you'd further have to link that to SNP membership, if not a voting record from the referendum

Answer the questions... stop dodging them.

Why do known anti-English racist organisations in Scotland, and known anti-English racists like Bruce Ogilvie, support the SNP?

Archived