General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic whatabouttery there, H_B.

Back to the debate now though, please. I was quite enjoying it.

Me too..

Anti-English Proto-fascist scum like Siol Nan Gaidheal were part of the SNP movement, until they were horsed out in the 80s.

Racist scumbag Settler Watch founder Bruce Ogilvie was active in the SNP Bannockburn branch less than 10 years ago.

If you wish to join the idiot wing pretending that being an anti-English racist wouldn't lead you towards voting SNP, or indeed actively campaigning for them in these instances, then there's plenty of room. Just use the door on the left. they'll shove over for you.

Me too..

Anti-English Proto-fascist scum like Siol Nan Gaidheal were part of the SNP movement, until they were horsed out in the 80s.

Racist scumbag Settler Watch founder Bruce Ogilvie was active in the SNP Bannockburn branch less than 10 years ago.

If you wish to join the idiot wing pretending that being an anti-English racist wouldn't lead you towards voting SNP, or indeed actively campaigning for them in these instances, then there's plenty of room. Just use the door on the left. they'll shove over for you.

See, here's your problem, you have failed, constantly to provide evidence that their anti Englishness was a singular, over riding vice in their personality makeup, you fail to make the case that their anti englishness is exclusive and over riding of all other priorities - you don't even know if they do vote. You then talk about a couple of groups who were expelled from the SNP, ostensibly due to such sentiments, which would in of itself make the party less, not more attractive to such people (and who were chucked out long before the stats we are debating).

Perhaps we can consult SnG themselves ? :rolleyes:

"Siol nan Gaidheal have been accused of many things over the years, some of which we happily admit to, and others which appear to have derived from serious hallucinogen abuse on the part of the accuser. All in all, we are pretty much immune to it. One thing we have, however, at all times been staunch in, and that has been our overall support for the Scottish National party. We may, at times, have begged to differ on approach or emphasis on various strategies, but despite the continuing proscription from some 19 years ago, we have always unswervingly voted for, and encouraged all other nationalists to vote for this, our National Party - the only one we felt could lead us to Independence. To quote from our Constitution: "We leave the party political struggle for Independence to the Scottish National Party who are well able to destroy the Unionist argument in the electoral challenges to which they are periodically called."

Not sure I will be taking any advice from a graduate in a third rate subject like history. Thanks all the same.

Oh dear, I can see your bottom lip trembling from here. It's a very straightforward requirement, which surely a middling law squad member will sail through, called 'providing evidence to support your wild, bullshitting claims'.

I believe he asked for evidence champ, not another list of non-sequitur questions.

In your own time.

So... once again: what evidence do you have to support your claims?

No longer in your own time though, as you've been stalling for another Anthony C. Pick number long enough.

I'm sure that it'll be insightful stuff.

Perhaps we can consult SnG themselves ? :rolleyes:

"Siol nan Gaidheal have been accused of many things over the years, some of which we happily admit to, and others which appear to have derived from serious hallucinogen abuse on the part of the accuser. All in all, we are pretty much immune to it. One thing we have, however, at all times been staunch in, and that has been our overall support for the Scottish National party. We may, at times, have begged to differ on approach or emphasis on various strategies, but despite the continuing proscription from some 19 years ago, we have always unswervingly voted for, and encouraged all other nationalists to vote for this, our National Party - the only one we felt could lead us to Independence. To quote from our Constitution: "We leave the party political struggle for Independence to the Scottish National Party who are well able to destroy the Unionist argument in the electoral challenges to which they are periodically called."

Right, and you've got proof that they are responsible for the anit English attacks quoted in your stats, aye?

See, here's your problem, you have failed, constantly to provide evidence that their anti Englishness was a singular, over riding vice in their personality makeup, you fail to make the case that their anti englishness is exclusive and over riding of all other priorities - you don't even know if they do vote. You then talk about a couple of groups who were expelled from the SNP, ostensibly due to such sentiments, which would in of itself make the party less, not more attractive to such people (and who were chucked out long before the stats we are debating).

See below.

For many UKIP voters, I'm sure they aren't scumbag enough for them. Just as the SNP aren't scumbag enough for the SnG types.

But they are the best vehicle they have.

It's not the SNP's fault they attract racist scum like Bruce Ogilvie. They have done their best to punt out these proto-fascist vermin, but they can't stop them voting for them or even campaigning for them.

Why do you think scumbag Bruce Ogilvie is an SNP supporter? Does he like the Council Tax freeze primarily?

Oh dear, I can see your bottom lip trembling from here. It's a very straightforward requirement, which surely a middling law squad member will sail through, called 'providing evidence to support your wild, bullshitting claims'.

So... once again: what evidence do you have to support your claims?

No longer in your own time though, as you've been stalling for another Anthony C. Pick number long enough.

I'm sure that it'll be insightful stuff.

Done.

Right, and you've got proof that they are responsible for the anit English attacks quoted in your stats, aye?

Err, what?

I take it we are just glossing over the support for the SNP of proto-fascist ethnic nationalists are we?

See below.

For many UKIP voters, I'm sure they aren't scumbag enough for them. Just as the SNP aren't scumbag enough for the SnG types.

It's not the SNP's fault they attract racist scum like Bruce Ogilvie. They have done their best to punt out these proto-fascist vermin, but they can't stop them voting for them or even campaigning for them.

Why do you think scumbag Bruce Ogilvie is an SNP supporter? Does he like the Council Tax freeze primarily?

Err, what?

I take it we are just glossing over the support for the SNP of proto-fascist ethnic nationalists are we?

I believe he asked for evidence champ, not another list of non-sequitur questions.

In your own time.

Evidence please...

Sorry Bruce...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scottish-independence/11079296/Anti-English-racists-terrorising-the-No-campaign-in-Scotland.html

However, Mr Ogilvie appears to have been involved in the SNP until much later. He was active in its Bannockburn branch in 2005 and was pictured with Alex Salmond, the First Minister, and local SNP election candidates in 2009.

Err, what?

Nope, but it's not evidence that the SNP are the natural home of everyone who's been convicted of anti-English racism.

See below.

If Bruce Ogilvy was in Siol nan Gaidheal then he wouldn't be in the SNP as they are proscribed. Surely you should be applauding the SNP on this stance?

Archived