General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ach you never know. Mhairi Black's a shoe in for Paisley and Ren South and she's had one or two comments.

It may all blow over in a day or two. These things tend to.

Expect slab and the British establishment to find things on every SNP candidate. Its there only hope. Will prob blow over although dugdale and murphy will keep bringing in up.

Don't think it's bad enough for him to get the sack, should Cameron get the sack for labelling Salmond as a thief? Obviously a bit more out of order than that, but I imagine it's only going to be Dugdale and Murphy that'll really push for it considering how desperate they are.

ETA: SNP are still favourites for that seat with all the bookies.

Dunno if anyone's seen this. Not good for the boy standing for SNP in Edinburgh South.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/snp-candidate-sorry-over-twitter-trolling-1-3751958

So Labour are trawling Twitter accounts trying to find dirt? They did this to Natalie McGarry in the by-election and found comments from 2 years previous!

Ach you never know. Mhairi Black's a shoe in for Paisley and Ren South and she's had one or two comments.

I think his comments will chime nicely with those that are nowhere near pension age, we've had parties pandering to them for decades now rather than tackling the problem of an ageing population.

I would love to see figures in todays money that shows how much your average 75 year old has paid into the system opposed to how much they've taken out and how much more they will take out.

His tweets were made in 2012!

Move along, nothing to see here.

Don't think it's bad enough for him to get the sack, should Cameron get the sack for labelling Salmond as a thief? Obviously a bit more out of order than that, but I imagine it's only going to be Dugdale and Murphy that'll really push for it considering how desperate they are.

ETA: SNP are still favourites for that seat with all the bookies.

Tbf that was a belter of a line from Cameron fair play to him.

So Labour are trawling Twitter accounts trying to find dirt? They did this to Natalie McGarry in the by-election and found comments from 2 years previous!

They've been using this tactic for years.

Think he'll have to go after those comments. What a clown. That's one seat the SNP can forget

The comments aren't great but i doubt it'll really change peoples mind at this stage, I think a lot of folk are voting on the party rather than the person in this one. I'm, still going to vote for him, unless they do sack him.

His tweets were made in 2012!

Move along, nothing to see here.

Nicola sturgeon said "quisling has no place in political debate" that was during this campaign she should practice what she preaches and sack this candidate now and are you saying because it was 3 years ago that it is acceptable to make these comments.

Nicola sturgeon said "quisling has no place in political debate" that was during this campaign she should practice what she preaches and sack this candidate now and are you saying because it was 3 years ago that it is acceptable to make these comments.

I can almost feel the tremors from your quake-inducing rage from here.

Should we sack boris Johnson for his atrocious comments about our FM by comparing her to King Herod?

Archived