General Election 2015

Ludo*1

Hosie and the snp just took a head shot.

Then one in the scrotum. Ouch.

Aww whit. That'll be the SNP vote fucked then :(

*checks polls*

Nope, still a record high 49%. Sozzles.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too much since he's a politician, but calling me 'immature' and a 'roaster' are person insults.

Apology accepted.

I didn't call you immature either, I said the snp had matured. Try reading the posts properly before working yourself up into a lather about hand wringing morons.

Don' t write off the snp yet. Hosie kept quite for the last 15min. Very wise.

I'm sure this debate will seal the deal either way. I'm glad you've got your ear to the ground for us.

I am not arguing for complacency, the work must go on until 10pm on 7 May.

That said I think little will change in Scotland over the next two weeks. The real campaign is taking place in England. Cameron et al will continue to promote project fear hoping that they can scare enough English voters to support them rather than Labour. Polls to date suggest that the impact will be minimal; the level of desperation is set to grow.

History will judge Cameron as being completely unhinged in the latter stages of this campaign.

Not from Westminster.

no, UDI, were it so enacted from Holyrood would not directly lead to Scottish independence unless Westminster decided to aquiensce. Alternatively you could try and get other countries to recognise your seperation but ultimately the only way UDI works is if Westminster decides it's not worth the hassle trying to hang on. Now, back in the old days, pre-devo, when the SNP winning a majority of Scottish seats could reaosnably be seen as a change in public perception towards Indy then there is a clear route via UDI. Now, there is not that same link, obviously and particularly post indyref1.

But to be absolutely clear, throughout history a unilateral decleration of anything has always required the other interested party's aquiescence to that decleration, otherwise you have a bit of an impasse.....

Archived