General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For once Cameron is correct to include The Greens but why does he and the BBC not mention the Uk's largest political party?

David Cameron and the BBC don't mention the Conservatives? :huh:

Also, can you point me towards the Conservative and Labour manifesto promises to "send our children off to illegal wars"

Thanks.

Address all points or none.

Can you point out where they promise not to? And then look at how they voted re. Iraq?

Last point I'll make on your nonsense - if there is little or no difference then you presumably you voted SNP for Holyrood, voted Yes at the ref and with a view to voting SNP in our first indy elections? Might as well, eh?

Can you point out where they promise not to?

Where do the SNP promise this?

if there is little or no difference then you presumably you voted SNP for Holyrood, voted Yes at the ref and with a view to voting SNP in our first indy elections? Might as well, eh?

I voted SNP in the tiny election, yes. I like their middle class handouts. Good news for me - not so much for the poor but better for my pocket.

I voted No in the referendum, along with the majority, who have no interest in secession.

Right.

So we would have been invading foreign countries, whether independent or not. Glad we've cleared that up, and you were talking nonsense.

We certainly would not have invaded Iraq, although we may have be involved in ISAF in Afghanistan due to it being ratified by the UN.

We certainly would not have invaded Iraq, although we may have be involved in ISAF in Afghanistan due to it being ratified by the UN.

Right. So you'd be OK with our children dying in Afghanistan, not Iraq?

No. I would personally not be involved in either conflict.

Right, great.

So it's not an Independence issue, and voting for the SNP wouldn't stop "our children" being killed in foreign adventures.

Again, glad we've cleared that up.

Remind everyone what stellar contribution you make? You have to post whiny pish like the above just to remind people you are a registered poster don't you? <_<

"Oh aye,,,,,,him.."

Linkin Fighter is an awful poster.

Tone trolling is about his only contribution to any thread. A sub-Enrico Annoni type. Which is worrying.

Right, great.

So it's not an Independence issue, and voting for the SNP wouldn't stop "our children" being killed in foreign adventures.

Again, glad we've cleared that up.

Scotland would not have been involved in invading Iraq nor would it have been involved in the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001.

As I said before I would also have been against our later involvement with NATO. Or be like Iceland or Greece and send 4 or 5 troops as a token gesture.

Scotland would not have been involved in invading Iraq nor would it have been involved in the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001.

You have no idea if this was the case or not.

How exactly can you determine what an indy Scottish government would have done when confronted by the situation in Iraq or indeed Afghanistan?

Right.

So we would have been invading foreign countries, whether independent or not. Glad we've cleared that up, and you were talking nonsense.

You have no idea if this was the case or not.

How exactly can you determine what an indy Scottish government would have done when confronted by the situation in Iraq or indeed Afghanistan?

Well you can't have your cake and eat it.

Utter nonsense. Of course it's unprovable but even Sweden was involved in the war in Afghanistan. Here's a list of the coalition, what would have made Scotland any different?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2001–present)

Utter nonsense. Of course it's unprovable but even Sweden was involved in the war in Afghanistan. Here's a list of the coalition, what would have made Scotland any different?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2001–present)

Sweden was not involved in the initial invasion of Afghanistan.

Sorry, what?

How exactly can you guarantee me what a Scottish government would have done in 2001?

Ok seeing as how the original point was about differences between the SNP and the tories and labour, the SNP would certainly have been against war. Unlike Labour or Cons.

David Cameron and the BBC don't mention the Conservatives? :huh:

You must have posted before I noticed my error.........sorry.

Should have been third largest, I think Labour are largest though. :)

Last I heard the SNP were closing in on the Tories.http://www.parliament.uk/business/publications/research/briefing-papers/SN05125/membership-of-uk-political-parties

Archived