General Election 2015

Ludo*1

62130367.jpg

Blimey, is the seethe, as you all like to say that bad. The ref was held, the vote cast, get over it!

What generation of Scot are we talking though? First generation, second, third or proper MacDonald, Robertson, Wallace, Douglas' and similar clans?

Pretty clear really, in response to the segmentation of voters above as 'a still seething over the ref' attempt to somehow degrade the result.

:lol: Strugglin'

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jmo I've just decided that I'm black. I know being black is defined as having black skin or a black parent, but I thought f**k it I've got a decent tan and listen to Bob Marley plus black people are cool, so I'm now black. Tell everyone you know!!!

I've decided anyone who isn't ablino is black, and I'm not albino. So I'm obviously black then.

That's as valid as your claim to be left-wing.

Jmo I've just decided that I'm black. I know being black is defined as having black skin or a black parent, but I thought f**k it I've got a decent tan and listen to Bob Marley plus black people are cool, so I'm now black. Tell everyone you know!!!

I've decided anyone who isn't ablino is black, and I'm not albino. So I'm obviously black then.

That's as valid as your claim to be left-wing.

FuzzyAffro after all

Not sure it really matters. For the purposes of a referendum it doesn't make much sense to include people who have moved away. Unless it is just out of curiosity

It's purely out of curiosity.

It's purely out of curiosity.

I live in England as do my brother and sister. Including the two scots I am friends with down here, it would be 4-1 yes. We all live in London/SE by the way.

Has there been a poll of Scots who live in England and their views on independence?

I polled all my family and friends and it was 100% yes,even the sloaney daft bint of a cousin was in favour

Why do so many Nationalists still seem so pissed off and angry, after such a resounding result !? ( not just on here btw)

Because there are weapons on both sides

Archived