General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see Swampy again, he was an inspiration to some of us during the ref. Brutal with the put-downs, but they were mostly richly deserved. Good Guy.

Hope folk are joking about Falkirk possibly going UKIP. Please, no. What kind of shitesville would willingly go from Eric Joyce to Jabba the Hutt? Tell me it's not going to happen.

I suppose it shouldn't be too much of a surprise that UKIP would finish above the Tories somewhere - there are racists on all sides of the political spectrum, so they can get gains from both sides.

Good to see Swampy again, he was an inspiration to some of us during the ref. Brutal with the put-downs, but they were mostly richly deserved. Good Guy.

Hope folk are joking about Falkirk possibly going UKIP. Please, no. What kind of shitesville would willingly go from Eric Joyce to Jabba the Hutt? Tell me it's not going to happen.

Coburn has been running his mouth the last few days saying he was very confident of winning Falkirk

If the Tories win then that should be the final nail in the coffin of the idiotic idea that we remain in the United Kingdom.

All this joining hands across the UK and mounting a progressive alliance against the Westminster old guard is a pipedream.

Far far too many right-wingers in middle and Southern England to make that a realistic proposition.

Indyref 2 canny come soon enough

Good post. It's looking like another 5 years of Cameron. The Daily Mail set have listened to the English press. Get set for major demonstrations in Scotland demanding another referendum

Independence within 3 years then imo.

Correct. If those exit polls are correct the con-ld seats have collapsed universally to the cons. Lab can't compete, even with Scottish seats

Please photoshop Alex salmonds head onto vinces.

:lol: Bit beyond my capabilities that one.

Should be practically unlimited greenies for whoever can put that together though.

Yes, some fucker Photoshop Salmonds head to that

Ask - and you shall receive...

f2mbN4Q.gif

Edited to switch image-host - again.

For what it's worth, Swampy should be kept on. He's been banned for long enough!

Aye, probably right, He will have to learn that there is a god though. In P&B terms anyway.

Labour increased their share of the vote in Sunderland.

Can see Labour heartlands getting stronger Labour, but the marginals moving towards Tories. Even more of a divided country politically. My b*****d seat adding a Tory to the north east.

Archived