General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone voting in Rutherglen and Hamilton for Margaret Ferrier?

Me.

Possibly the burd, she's almost turned from a don't-even-speak-to-me-about-it-any-more "no" and staunch Labour (because her dad is). I think she'll decide in the polling booth (if she's not in actual labour and can't vote.)

I fucking loathe that one-eyed c**t Brown. I imagine he'll slink away into the background never to be seen or heard from again in Scotland after Friday.

I fucking loathe that one-eyed c**t Brown. I imagine he'll slink away into the background never to be seen or heard from again in Scotland after Friday.

He'll re-appear in the Lords.

"Brent crude oil climbed to a high of $68.23 a barrel, up $1.78 and its highest since Dec. 8,before easing back to around $68.00 by 1345 GMT"

Oh oh.

Unfortunately.

Both benchmarks rose on the news as a higher OSP from the world's largest oil exporter is often seen as a sign of rising remand. At 14:16 BST Brent was trading up 2.03% or $1.35 at $67.80 per barrel while the WTI was up 2.53% or $1.49 at $60.42. Earlier in the day, Saudi oil minister Ali Al-Naimi had told CNBC that no single producer can set oil prices.

Calling the 'God' factor, Al-Naimi said: "No one can set the price of oil - it's up to Allah."

Oh dear indeed.

There is no doubt the internal Lib Dem polling is flawed as f**k, and Aschroft showed Alexander so far behind as to be out of the race completely, and of course this tactical voting thing not appearing in the national swing, and of course the YG(?) poll that showed only minorities of the Labour, and Tory vote thinking of tactically voting... but, still.....

There is no doubt the internal Lib Dem polling is flawed as f**k, and Aschroft showed Alexander so far behind as to be out of the race completely, and of course this tactical voting thing not appearing in the national swing, and of course the YG(?) poll that showed only minorities of the Labour, and Tory vote thinking of tactically voting... but, still.....

Just let the poor dears have their moment.

I have said previously that I wouldn't be *that* surprised if Salmond lost his seat. I've looked at the candidates in that constituency, and the Tory looks best placed for me. I know the Lib Dems hold the seat currently, but their arse has collapsed, and the candidate their running doesn't seem to have a patch on the Tory one.

Nonetheless, there's little to be gained from holding a grudge now. The best thing that ever happened was that the 45% didn't collapse into bitter recriminations but rolled their sleeves up and got back on with it.

We've still got the "don't blame me" type fuds, but it has been promising how much they've been marginalised and generally mocked.

Chief Treasury Secretary Danny Alexander last week told me he was confident of victory in his Inverness seat, despite predictions of his demise, and said it was the fear of a second referendum that was driving tactical voting. He also predicted the “biggest surprise” when the votes are counted in the early hours of Friday will be in Gordon, where he predicted victory for the Lib Dems. The claim may be delusional but, if he is right, then Gordon will produce one of the biggest constituency shocks in modern history.

Whit? Lib Dems won it by 7000 votes in 2010! :lol:

Me.

Possibly the burd, she's almost turned from a don't-even-speak-to-me-about-it-any-more "no" and staunch Labour (because her dad is). I think she'll decide in the polling booth (if she's not in actual labour and can't vote.)

She has the same name as me,first and last! Not related though.(At least I don't think she is.)

She has the same name as me,first and last! Not related though.(At least I don't think she is.)

What's she like? My sister votes there, doesn't know her from Adam but has met the Labour guy a couple of times and rates him. She wants SNP to do well but is havering about who to vote for. She didn't perform too well at the hustings apparently. A lot of the SNP candidates will be relative newbies up against experienced Labourites.

Archived