General Election 2015

Ludo*1

Is that Emma Harper seriously the best person the SNP could find to kick the last Tory out of Scotland?

Six figure membership and she's the best they could find? f**k me.

The one shining light is that Archie whatshisface the Labour candidate is even worse.

Mundell hold.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that Emma Harper seriously the best person the SNP could find to kick the last Tory out of Scotland?

The one shining light is that Archie whatshisface the Labour candidate is even worse.

Mundell hold.

Got a tough job there regardless

There was a letter in the Dundee courier tiday from an Arbroath fermer saying that their beef sales are down this year and he thinks it's because of Nicola Sturgeon and Alex Salmond annoying England every time they go on the tele, he also said that it might just be a coincidence but he thinks he hasn't heard as many English accents this year in and around town, he thinks this is also Nicola Sturgeon and Alex Salmonds fault, they're scaring away English tourists now supposedly.

Fucking incredible, fermer c***s. :lol:

There was a letter in the Dundee courier tiday from an Arbroath fermer saying that their beef sales are down this year and he thinks it's because of Nicola Sturgeon and Alex Salmond annoying England every time they go on the tele, he also said that it might just be a coincidence but he thinks he hasn't heard as many English accents this year in and around town, he thinks this is also Nicola Sturgeon and Alex Salmonds fault, they're scaring away English tourists now supposedly.

Fucking incredible, fermer c***s. :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plenty English folk buying houses in my wee village. 5 out of the last 6 sales.

We all know it should be Inverness, Wick and Tongue.

Is there anything in Tongue? I stayed at the Youth Hostel there. Can't remember anything much being there.

They do have Dounreay nearby. They should try to get twinned with Springfield. Bring in the tourists.

The wee devil in me would love to see the SNP bring down a Tory Queens Speech.

All that preparation work and trading just for Angus to say NO.

If labour don't shit their pants, that's exactly what might happen!

Mundell hold.

I spoke to her a few days back and she came across very well.

I have been wearing my "Vote Emma" badge ever since.

I spoke to her a few days back and she came across very well.

I have been wearing my "Vote Emma" badge ever since.

She was interviewed on STV, hardly going to be winning at orating awards IMO.

If they get a chance to watch the 6 o'clock news back tonight do it, the Labour PPC is a seething mess :lol:

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/labour-mp-ian-murray-breaks-ranks-over-trident-1-3744485

I would class this as opportunism but his position appears to be a long standing one.

"Mr Murray stated his opposition to Trident after it was reported that 75 per cent of ­Labours parliamentary candidates oppose renewing Britains nuclear deterrent including some who are running in the partys safest seats."

Hopefully we can start hitting Labour over the head with this.

Because her husband is a fucking c**t.

Probably.

Ah yes, that!

Perhaps it`s a sign. I think she doesn`t want to stay with him any longer but she`s been told she must stay for his 'image'. She is doing this as a cry for help.

Maybe she`s heard Salmond is on his way to London for a party and has either fallen madly in love with him and wants to jump ship, or she`s absolutely terrified at the prospect of her other half having to stand up to a real man in a dance off, and doesn`t want to be dragged down when Cameron falls on his face.

Or maybe it`s someone else`s foot...

Archived