General Election 2015

Ludo*1

Never seen that type of behaviour from that poster.

Before your time. Even then, I don't think he was that bad to be honest.

Peoples views change - I voted Conservative in 2010 and 2011. If you look at my voting history in the 2011 Hollyrood election thread, I said the SNP's term in Government had been awful :lol:

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bit shit that the vast majority of unionist fuckwits have slithered away from here. There will hardly be any P&B meltdowns on election night at this rate.

Who is actually left: barrysnotter, sparky88?

It's a bit shit that the vast majority of unionist fuckwits have slithered away from here. There will hardly be any P&B meltdowns on election night at this rate.

We've been left with the reasonable ones mostly. Even H_B doesn't grace us with his presence any more. :(

Is in any wonder, when your choice of engagement is to use terms like Unionist F*ckwits. Its hardly encouraging is it?

We've been left with the reasonable ones mostly. Even H_B doesn't grace us with his presence any more. :(

Aye what happened to H_B? Is he Ad Lib's campaign manager now or something?

Is in any wonder, when your choice of engagement is to use terms like Unionist F*ckwits. Its hardly encouraging is it?

True, It has been a bit of a bully boy feast for some of the Nat posters.

Some of the language used is very confrontational and unpleasant.

Talking about dead pensioners etc makes me wonder what the 'brave new world for Scotland' will really be like.

Especially as all the pensioners I know voted SNP.

People like Rob are happy telling slanderous lies about Scotland with no evidence whatsoever, then when asked refuse to provide any. They deserve to be treated with contempt.

The unionists use similar language to describe yes voters anyway so I don't see your point. There just seems to be more yes voters here maybe that distorts it.

Yes, because the likes of Reytard and H_B weren't dishing out the insults left, right and centre around the time of the referendum. :1eye

True, It has been a bit of a bully boy feast for some of the Nat posters.

Some of the language used is very confrontational and unpleasant.

Talking about dead pensioners etc makes me wonder what the 'brave new world for Scotland' will really be like.

Especially as all the pensioners I know voted SNP.

Are you another one who subscribes to the "vile cybernat" theory?

My own take is that "nationalists" are a damn sight more rational and calm than "unionists".

Compare and contrast one egg thrown to a pregnant woman being kicked, an elderly woman having her wrist broken and those pleasant Unionists at George Square.

Aye what happened to H_B? Is he Ad Lib's campaign manager now or something?

He's probably sobbing in a dark room somewhere, praying that the SNP's imminent landslide is all just a bad dream.

Unless something drastic happens it seems difficult to see anything other than some form of lose agreement between the SNP and Labour or a second election.

Unless the SNP are just saying this now to fire down the 'Vote SNP get Tory' thing, but do actually intend on either abstaining from or voting for a Tory Queen's Speech the above seems likely. I can't imagine the SNP would want to go back on their word though on this.

Last time I checked the odds of there being two elections this year was 5/1. I know the fixed term parliament act makes it less likely, but it seems increasingly likely as everyone rules out different types of deals with everyone.

an elderly woman having her wrist broken

Starting to feel sorry for that guy. Not only assaulted, but now regularly misgendered online as well. Insult to injury imo.

There has indeed been some very insulting language coming from a lot of the neo-fascist viruses, buckled lefty c*nts, IRA-loving separatists and worstest ethno-nats who infest this forum like the unemployed scheme-goblin ginger Jock plague rats they are recently.

Be fair Rob, even if you weren't a Unionist you'd still be a fuckwit.

Are you another one who subscribes to the "vile cybernat" theory?

My own take is that "nationalists" are a damn sight more rational and calm than "unionists".

Compare and contrast one egg thrown to a pregnant woman being kicked, an elderly woman having her wrist broken and those pleasant Unionists at George Square.

1]Jury is out on that one and I am quite capable of reading posts.

2] Not on here, it seems they have all left

3] In my wee world of reality it seemed pretty balanced.

What sort of chance do Plaid Cymru have in the election?

Or have labour still brainwashed the Welsh into believing they're a party for the working class?

Archived