General Election 2015

Ludo*1

:lol:

Did anyone else!?

Very few I think, according to the New Statesman Nick Clegg didn't even stay until the end.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2015/03/even-nick-clegg-couldnt-bear-stay-end-danny-alexanders-alternative-budget

It seems hard to believe this exercise is anything other than party political, I'm surprised it was actually allowed.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww are you fed-up of being shown for the raging British nationalist you are? What a shame

You're definitely a 'don't blame me - I voted yes' type.

Or a troll.

Probably a troll.

Alias with too much time on his hands arrives. Spouts loads and loads of ludicrous nonsense, launches abuse and false claims, then demands answers to everything and claims victory when people aren't sad enough to engage. Aye, a troll.

Labours response to the budget has been brilliant.

"This is a budget for the few by the government of the few"

What would you change?

"Erm, nothing!"

Labour :lol:

The MSPs in the chamber were looking quite disgruntled when Sturgeon brought that up at FMQs this afternoon :lol:

They really are in a mess.

It's interesting that it seems [The Great County of] Yorkshire is doing well. More jobs created here than the entirety of France, yet it doesn't seem to have made much of a difference to Tory chances.

This government have basically made positive changes (from my perspective) in two areas, employment and education, yet seem embarrassed by both. Gove has made real positive change in the education system down here, but he was effectively demoted and the government seem to want to avoid the issue altogether. Employment levels have increased massively despite warnings (which I myself subscribed to) that harsh austerity would increase unemployment, yet IDS seems almost hidden from view and even in the budget it seemed to get no more than a quick mention. Even the reference to jobs in Yorkshire was only done to try to nullify the 'Southern Recovery' attack.

Why are the Tories frightened of talking up their few actual successes?

It's interesting that it seems [The Great County of] Yorkshire is doing well. More jobs created here than the entirety of France, yet it doesn't seem to have made much of a difference to Tory chances.

This government have basically made positive changes (from my perspective) in two areas, employment and education, yet seem embarrassed by both. Gove has made real positive change in the education system down here, but he was effectively demoted and the government seem to want to avoid the issue altogether. Employment levels have increased massively despite warnings (which I myself subscribed to) that harsh austerity would increase unemployment, yet IDS seems almost hidden from view and even in the budget it seemed to get no more than a quick mention. Even the reference to jobs in Yorkshire was only done to try to nullify the 'Southern Recovery' attack.

Why are the Tories frightened of talking up their few actual successes?

IDS will be hiding away because the Tories aren't going to want constantly get questions about being the nasty party. One of the few Tory ideas I agree with is Universal Credit,even though it will be absolute nightmare for me at work.

He phoned up Ruth Davidson's office to apologise, not before attempting to justify it by moaning about all the sectarian abuse he claims he had to deal with.

His twitter feed was a bit of an explosion for a while but I think he's deleted some of the tweets. Good to see the SNP act quickly in fighting bigotry, emphasising their is no place for it in their party, unlike a certain other party recently embroiled in an offensive comments scandal.

Archived