General Election 2015

Ludo*1

You must have posted before I noticed my error.........sorry.

Should have been third largest, I think Labour are largest though. :)

Last I heard the SNP were closing in on the Tories.http://www.parliament.uk/business/publications/research/briefing-papers/SN05125/membership-of-uk-political-parties

The Lib Dems are the 3rd biggest party in the UK.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok seeing as how the original point was about differences between the SNP and the tories and labour, the SNP would certainly have been against war. Unlike Labour or Cons.

Right, terrific.

I'm glad you've accepted you've made a fool of yourself here and backtracked accordingly.

Linkin Fighter is an awful poster.

Tone trolling is about his only contribution to any thread. A sub-Enrico Annoni type. Which is worrying.

He's been a bit rudderless since that club dece thing a few years ago, He's clearly toiling badly without a group of "mates" to merge in with.

So the snp and an independent Scotland would've been against military action in Afghanistan.

On October 28, 2001, John Swinney, MSP, concluded his opening speech in an SNP-initiated debate: "This parliament supports the international community's desire to bring to justice the perpetrators of the acts of terrorism in the US on September 11, 2001, and agrees that any military action in Afghanistan must, as the prime minister has asserted, be compatible with an effective humanitarian operation which meets the desperate needs of the innocent Afghan population."

Hmmm.

My phone shows your comment directly below the version that the OP edited with nothing to indicate that it had been, I thought you were being your usual pedantic self, mea culpa.

You are forgiven

Deary me, no nuclear weapons nor invading Iraq.

Yes, you certainly couldn't get a cigarette paper between said parties.

So, the Conservatives and Labour have a policy to invade Iraq?

This is astonishing stuff...

So, the Conservatives and Labour have a policy to invade Iraq?

This is astonishing stuff...

Look forward to seeing this in both manifestos in the next couple of months. Should be great! Is it not now the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant though nowadays?

Did the SNP support military action in Afghanistan? Yes or no will suffice.

I do not think so. Did they not vote against it? By mid-November.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/1631501.stm

http://peacenews.info/node/4380/british-mps-support-afghan-war

Eleven Labor lawmakers, four from the Welsh party Plaid Cymru and two from the Scottish National Party opposed the government's handling of the war.

1390831732496000715.GIF

1390831732496000715.GIF

Fucked that up, didn't you thicko? :)

Also possibly the worse use of that gif I've ever seen, as is your wont as probably the worst user of images on the forum. Off you pop now like a good little Milesy and make up a few stories or post about throwing faeces, that's about your level I'm afraid.

Archived