McKenna signs for Beith

wishyman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2k I heard. Decent signing for beith. Not as good as McLean but will chip in with a fair few

2.5k fair fee nowadays. As you say no McLean but good strong striker. Must be on decent wage 100 a week. Worth all that money if keeps beith up.

Delighted with this signing. Along with Andy Reid and Darren Christie we more than have the firepower to compete in the top league. One or two other signings to strengthen the squad and we'll be just fine.

Don't worry too much about us RRG - 9 points from 12 isn't relegation form just yet :)

Delighted with this signing. Along with Andy Reid and Darren Christie we more than have the firepower to compete in the top league. One or two other signings to strengthen the squad and we'll be just fine.

Don't worry too much about us RRG - 9 points from 12 isn't relegation form just yet :)

In a way this signing could be a two for the price of one deal.

We can possibly replace Gibson at wide right with christie which in turn could allow McKenna to partner Reid up front.

We can also go with mckenna and christie up top with Reid playing on the flank too.

A very good bit of business for us if its confirmed.

You can talk it up as much as you like but avoiding relegation is every newly promoted teams priority.

Btw MacDonald and McKenna fees alone is a fair chunk of change. Those chicken pies must be doing a roaring trade!

You can talk it up as much as you like but avoiding relegation is every newly promoted teams priority.

Btw MacDonald and McKenna fees alone are a fair chunk of chains. Those chicken pies must be doing a roaring trade!

Yup avoiding relegation has always been our priority this season without a doubt .

If your team were as equally focused on that last season then you would maybe be up at the big boys table this season dining out on them chicken pies. ;)

Those chicken pies were awful, though i concede i am in the minority on that!

Maybe your right about my own teams focus, that's in the past though we made our mistakes, had a good run in the premier and will be back sooner rather than later.

Beith must be doing well off the field, good on them btw to shell out good money for McKenna, getting nothing for McLean to balance it out.

Those chicken pies were awful, though i concede i am in the minority on that!

Maybe your right about my own teams focus, that's in the past though we made our mistakes, had a good run in the premier and will be back sooner rather than later.

Beith must be doing well off the field, good on them btw to shell out good money for McKenna, getting nothing for McLean to balance it out.

Did beith not sell Gibson too Clyde for a decent fee tho?

Nothing for McLean.....yet.....

Nice to know you've been chatting to our Treasurer and know all about our finances and transfer outgoings.

Staying up is priority, as it is for everyone outside of Talbot and probably Hurlford and Meadow this year.

Good money being paid by beith to try stay up no shame in it, I would want my own team to do the same if they had it.

Nope that post doesn't make any sense at all.

It makes loads of sense In terms of how you lot spunked loads of wages away in chasing the dream that was terribly unfulfilled . ;)

Anyway its a thread here about Sean McKenna the new beith player and why you saw the need to come on once again regarding a thread that doesn't even concern your team is baffling :huh:

It really doesn't. We spent our money to get from losing 8-1 to beith and being relegated to central first in 2006 to come back and get premier league football which lasted 6 years, some excellent games, some cup finals and good memories. Nothing wasted about it. Was a good time for us and hopefully we can come back without the funds. Going to be difficult though when good clubs but historically smaller ayrshire teams like beith and hurlford are spending good money.

Would like to point out i have a interest in all junior football, everyone on here comments on things that don't directly concern them , why should i not.

My club were also interested in the boy as our manager knows him from his playing days so it is something i am obviously going to take an interest in.

Hopefully you don't mind my reply to you would hate to get another threat from a beith committee man.

It really doesn't. We spent our money to get from losing 8-1 to beith and being relegated to central first in 2006 to come back and get premier league football which lasted 6 years, some excellent games, some cup finals and good memories. Nothing wasted about it. Was a good time for us and hopefully we can come back without the funds. Going to be difficult though when good clubs but historically smaller ayrshire teams like beith and hurlford are spending good money.

Would like to point out i have a interest in all junior football, everyone on here comments on things that don't directly concern them , why should i not.

My club were also interested in the boy as our manager knows him from his playing days so it is something i am obviously going to take an interest in.

Hopefully you don't mind my reply to you would hate to get another threat from a beith committee man.

:) Good bite . ;)

Archived