Inverness Caley Thistle v Ross County - 05/10/14

RiG

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very generous of you, I agree.

Well, the Courier yesterday had John Hughes complaining our central midfield pairing were being targeted by referees but refs were failing to punish opposition players for borderline assaults on these two.

Any supporters coming up from the south, mind there is no rail service on Sunday due to engineering works.

I just found this out, tremendous news. Buzzing for it. No service on Saturday either. Great stuff, really pleased about it.

Well, the Courier yesterday had John Hughes complaining our central midfield pairing were being targeted by referees but refs were failing to punish opposition players for borderline assaults on these two.

Tansey isn't too physical, but Draper come on. He is there to use his strength and if he miss times anything it often ends up with a clumsy challenge at best.

Was Hughes specific on these assaults?

Tansey isn't too physical, but Draper come on. He is there to use his strength and if he miss times anything it often ends up with a clumsy challenge at best.

Was Hughes specific on these assaults?

To be fair to Yogi, Draper seems to get booked after 1/2 fouls yet people like Higginbotham went about 5 fouls and 3 dives before getting booked

To be fair to Yogi, Draper seems to get booked after 1/2 fouls yet people like Higginbotham went about 5 fouls and 3 dives before getting booked

Draper parked in a Parent and Child space in the Co-op in Wester Inshes today without having a child in the car. Further evidence that the man is an animal and no respecter of others :):)

People have gone to jail for less. Disgrace.

In other news, looks like we might be seeing Irvine and Frempah together again if Barr and Boyd are out. Can't say I'm displeased by that: Irvine wasted possession once with a long ball over the top, but compare that to the amount of needless hoofs that have come before. Brittain and Quinn could recycle possession a lot easier on Saturday than before, because they knew the simple ball to the defenders wouldn't result in losing possession. All of a sudden more angles opened up and it's no coincidence that County were a lot more varied in their attack as a result.

The big concern is how the centre-backs deal with Mckay always looking to get on to their blind side. Tankulic was a piece of piss to defend against because he just dropped short or played with his back to goal poorly. Mckay is a completely different prospect.

Draper parked in a Parent and Child space in the Co-op in Wester Inshes today without having a child in the car. Further evidence that the man is an animal and no respecter of others :):)

To be fair he had Ryan Christie with him.

He was providing cover for Richie Foran.

Is the sports bar open pre-match? Can I get a ticket on the day?

Open at 11am apparently. I'd phone the ticket office tomorrow and buy over the phone to pick up at the ground if I were you.

Archived