Livi VS Rangers (Baldy Mourinho VS Fat Sally)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I shamelessly stole this image from FF and I know that it will eventually be posted here given how many Ps&Ds use their online time to follow lesser Rangers forums than P&B:

attachicon.giflivi.jpg

Delightful stuff from the editor of The Livi Lament (or whatever their rag/programme is called). It isn't possible to produce such dross without being a member of P&B and a regular reader of The Big Thread.

So come on. Which P&D edits The Lion Rampant (or whatever it's called) and why is he trying to sook the Pie and Bovril boaby?

You seen this btw?

Have I "seen this"? No I simply posted it with scant regard to its contents. Is there a point you're trying to make?

The Livi programme guy aint the birhgtest.

2j2t4d1.jpg

I'm sure that Livi will now tell the bigot to sling his hook.....

This 'no such thing as an old firm game' patter will be firmly put to bed the next time Rangers have to play a game a Celtic park.

I was confident of a Rangers win going into this match as Livi were absolutely woeful against Hearts.

But, despite Hearts sweeping them aside within 30 minutes, Rangers failed to get that second goal and there was always a concern Livi would equalise. Even though Livi again were poor, so many times a team has shocked Rangers against the run of play that you just expect it nowadays. Really disappointing that Rangers had a lot of the ball yet again were ineffective in the final third.

So, yeah. Onto the next game but Rangers really need to improve.

Great goal from MacLeod though.

Cracking goal scored against the run of play, came out of nowhere and surprised everyone. Hadn't realised how ordinary they were until seeing them today, and Boyd is god awful. Though lumping high balls up to him all game isn't doing him any favours.

Much better performance by Livi, showed more commitment in the first 10 mins than all of last week against Hearts. Thought Keaghan and Kyle were the best players on the pitch.

I thought it was offside as well to be fair but, as was the case against Raith, it's difficult to tell from the stand.

Tricky one. The only vid I could find was this yin:

I watched from 18 seconds on a few times and its quite hard to see if he's onside from when the ball was kicked. I'd say marginally onside.

Archived