Livi VS Rangers (Baldy Mourinho VS Fat Sally)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If no one was bothered then why were there complaints about it? Why did the guy get people abusing him online? Why did people feel the need to stalk his Twitter as far back as a year?

The tweet doesn't really help his case, but if "no one" is offended then it wouldn't have been dug up in the first place.

Complaints from our board? To get the fans onside probably, personally i'd have accepted the apology and moved on as the programme was just sillyness and said more about Livi than us. I guess the Livi chairman felt the same way, going by his comments.

Now no one one forced him to post shite like that on social media, that was all of his own doing and most people know that nowadays social media is not a free for all especially with sectarian issues and the like.

Could imagine the outcry if his counterpart at Rangers started attacking other clubs and their fans on social media?

Not sure how many times i've posted this now (probably dozens) but no one is offended by the programme, it was silly and more of a fanzine than a programme and made Livi look really petty. Take note for umpteenth time Liviforever.

The only issue i have is that Livi allowed a guy with a bigoted agenda to have a role in their club.

The statement on our website says they have received complaints about the programme, if nobody is offended why are they bothering so much about it?

Only folk looking silly is newco fans bothering about the oldco being called defunct.

Using the word *** a year ago also shows how much it bothers you, you went to the bother to see what you could find out about him and have flogged this to death. As has been said, far worse examples that this has been shown on people still in a job at clubs. The Cowdenbeath chairman used to be employed at Rangers and is a QC, he was filmed singing a sectartian song at a Rangers doo.

Classic whataboutery, let me give you some more, when Rangers put a poster up with the words Scotland`s most successful club, 78 individuals arranged a campaign and complained to the Advertising Standards Agency, they were obviously offended, that complaint received almost universal support on here, they were obviously offended too....they lost...so 82 individuals complained again, they were obviously still offended, this was met by much optimism and support on this forum, all of them obviously offended....they still lost.

Your editor was obviously bothered that Rangers have kept their history, why else would he take the time to use your clubs official programme without your chairman's knowledge and against your chairman's wishes, he deserved to lose his job and Rangers quite rightly have lodged a complaint as they are entitled to do....if Rangers printed something in their programme which Livingston felt was outrageous then Livingston would be within their rights to complain also, god knows why you are struggling with this simple concept.

Here's a concept you can't grasp, you died as Rangers when they were liquidated and newco The Rangers got a wee present from the weak willed footballing authorities that allows you to feed your delusion that you died and came back to life. Didn't happen, Rangers passed on! Rangers are no more! They have ceased to be! They expired and gone to meet their maker! They're a stiff! Bereft of life, They rests in peace! They're pushing up the daisies! Their metabolic processes are now history! They've kicked the bucket, shuffled off their mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-RANGERS!!!!

Your fans were obviously so bothered that they complained to our club, something Bennett is in denial about too.

Yourself and many other sevconian mutants deserve a lot worse than to be called a fud. You've gone trawling through some harmless boys Twitter and digged up a tweet from last year which isn't even that bad. Now you're stirring up major bother, and this fella is at risk of some sevco nutjob doing god knows what. Rangers fans really are something else, a truly shameless and horrible mob. Scum.

Oh really? What do we deserve to be called? Now don't hold back...say exactly what you mean and try being specific.

This harmless boy posted bigoted comments. OK not the worse crime in history but still something somebody with a position within a club should not be doing.

What have this Horrible mob of scum actually done to the harmless boy?

No Rangers supporter on here is happy with the actions of the Rangers supporters at that game and every one of us has condemned them at one time or another. I actually made my first ever official complaint to the club in 46 years recently regarding the behaviour of those who sit near the away support at Ibrox.

There is the difference in a nutshell between Rangers posters on here and people like you. You are more than happy to defend the bigot who embarrassed your club whereas we are more than happy to condemn out of hand the bigots within our support who embarrass our club on an ever more frequent basis.

....I am convinced the H word is deemed offensive in law and banned on here, but it simply has no sectarian connotations when used to refer to Rangers supporters .. none whatsoever. It's simply faux outrage and wee tantrums but hey ... you lash at it....

:thumsup2

Archived