Livi VS Rangers (Baldy Mourinho VS Fat Sally)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't confident at all until Hibs gubbed them last night but then we'd have to play our normal game and not look like wee school boys awe struck playing a name.

The Rangers punt a hell of a high balls into the box and high balls up to Boyd, wish Gallagher and Mensing were fit as they'd mop those kind of balls up all day. f**k it I'll go for an optimistic 2-1 Livi and hope they get their fingers out after the Hearts debacle.

The Rangers punt a hell of a high balls into the box and high balls up to Boyd, wish Gallagher and Mensing were fit as they'd mop those kind of balls up all day.

Mensing's been back in training for about a week or two now, hopefully he'll be back for this game.

If we actually try and play football rather than just stand and watch like we did against Hearts then we might be able to get something, but we're Livingston and will probably lose 4-0.

At the back we need to change things and go with Foster, McGregor, Zaliukas, Wallace and no more McCulloch in there. As much as i like Mohsni he needs to learn how to control himself and stop losing the heid.

Midfield no more Smith.

Upfront so far our best player is the injured Clark and boy are we missing him.

Finally no more ally would be nice too.

how is declan gallagher getting on for your lot?

Probably our best player, comfortable in pretty much every game he plays. He's been injured the past few weeks though and think I saw someone saying he was out until about December, we've missed him at the back.

Probably our best player, comfortable in pretty much every game he plays. He's been injured the past few weeks though and think I saw someone saying he was out until about December, we've missed him at the back.

Well he will get injured playing fives. Or falling down the stairs in his hoose. One of the two.

Regarding Saturdays game - two teams punting high balls forward. The Rangers will see more success though. 0-3.

How much tickets are you giving that scummy lot?

Despite us being gash against them (Grant Murray 99% to blame) they looked pretty decent. Others games I have seen them on telly they have been ordinary so hard to predict result.

McGlynn is a great guy but he is no Jose!

McCoist is fat...and... his name rhymes with Sally

How much tickets are you giving that scummy lot?

Despite us being gash against them (Grant Murray 99% to blame) they looked pretty decent. Others games I have seen them on telly they have been ordinary so hard to predict result.

McGlynn is a great guy but he is no Jose!

McCoist is fat...and... his name rhymes with Sally

Someone suggested we've sold out the main stand, someone else said still 800 empty seats which would be poor.

Think they have the rest of the ground.

Prediction 3 -1 Livi and Fat Salary to stand down after this game ...

We all want the first bit but not the second. It'll soon be Christmas so long may the pantomime continue. :)

Archived