Cowden v Rangers

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaliukas, Mohsni and Shiels.

zaliukas ok, Mohsni, a liability, surely they have someone in youth that can play better and Shiels, has he no just come back from injury anyway? He is hardly a key player. Surely they have the resources to replace these 3 against a part time team. Farce is my opinion.

zaliukas ok, Mohsni, a liability, surely they have someone in youth that can play better and Shiels, has he no just come back from injury anyway? He is hardly a key player. Surely they have the resources to replace these 3 against a part time team. Farce is my opinion.

Yes they should be able to replace those players but remember they're hardly storming the league and need all the help they can get. Ally is obviously shitting it.

Still an odd situation to have a team with 3 international players in this league and we just happen to get unlucky with the scheduling.

Would rather play them with Mohsni in the team anyway.

Yes they should be able to replace those players but remember they're hardly storming the league and need all the help they can get. Ally is obviously shitting it.

Still an odd situation to have a team with 3 international players in this league and we just happen to get unlucky with the scheduling.

Would rather play them with Mohsni in the team anyway.

Agree mate, never thought of it that way.

Still, suppose Central will still be packed out on a Tuesday night but would have still preferred it to be a Saturday Afternoon, but hey, suppose Ally & co will give us a good laugh either way.

Agree mate, never thought of it that way.

Still, suppose Central will still be packed out on a Tuesday night but would have still preferred it to be a Saturday Afternoon, but hey, suppose Ally & co will give us a good laugh either way.

And we will all be packed in right behind him in the stand as well. Should be top banter.

It's absolutely no surprise that they're doing this though.

They've done it with Challenge Cup ties during each season that they've competed in it.

There was therefore never any doubt that they'd do so in league games as they trail badly in the table.

Nothing scares McCoist quite like the prospect of a remotely fair fight.

Shiels isn't called up. Thought technically you had to have 3 players called up before postponing a match?

Now I realise just how big a club Cowden have become as The Rangers run scared from us.

Shiels isn't called up. Thought technically you had to have 3 players called up before postponing a match?

Now I realise just how big a club Cowden have become as The Rangers run scared from us.

He's not in the senior squad and i can't find a fixture for the u21's.

Wait the noo. The weegie sh1tbags have got a game v Cowdenbeath postponed for 2 players on international duty, 1 of which would be suspended anyway?

Is this correct?

If so there's no way the game should be off.

await clarification before we get into the donald conspiracies etc.

Wait the noo. The weegie sh1tbags have got a game v Cowdenbeath postponed for 2 players on international duty, 1 of which would be suspended anyway?

Is this correct?

No much we can do about it. We are just a wee team.

Is this correct?

All joking aside, at what point are the fans considered in postponing a match that some may miss due to work commitments midweek.

Archived