Cowden v Rangers

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Difficult to understand why there is a League fixture list for October 11 for all apart from Premier when the last international week just recently had no SPFL fixtures scheduled for it at all. It looks highly likely that Cowden will not have a home league fixture for 6 weeks after last Saturday!

Difficult to understand why there is a League fixture list for October 11 for all apart from Premier when the last international week just recently had no SPFL fixtures scheduled for it at all. It looks highly likely that Cowden will not have a home league fixture for 6 weeks after last Saturday!

It was silly having no fixtures when Scotland were playing away on a Sunday night but when their at home with a 5 p.m. kick off they have a card for Championship, League 1 & 2!

I can only presume that someone at the SPFL thinks fans without the Premiership don't go to Scotland games! If they had any sense they would have done it the other way round.

That will certainly cause cash flow problems. We are indeed lucky we have CC to manage our budget sensibly but I am praying for a mid winter without further postponements

That will certainly cause cash flow problems. We are indeed lucky we have CC to manage our budget sensibly but I am praying for a mid winter without further postponements

Should be ok as we have plastic covers now.

Your correct we are extremly lucky to have cowden cowboy and the other board members who have given up a lot of time and money to have us where we are.

Does the game get automatically postponed? Or, do the sevco request that it is postponed? If it is the latter, then it just highlights how desperate they are.

I think the SFA should compensate teams when this happens.

I understand some of the frustration here. However this is not new. If we were lucky enough to have players good enough to get picked for internationals I'm sure we would ask for the game to be postponed. It's also unfortunate it has come at a time when we only have one home game in that period. Unfortunate is all it is though. We can get over it. Our biggest battle is getting as many points as we can.

Does the game get automatically postponed? Or, do the sevco request that it is postponed? If it is the latter, then it just highlights how desperate they are.

I think the SFA should compensate teams when this happens.

Just claim the points.

Having just watched the joys of their first half performance against Hibs I bet you can't wait to play them.

Archived