St Mirren ...racist shame

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical backwards Paisley morons.

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/news/local/dundee/claims-of-racism-at-dundee-demo-for-gaza-1.506518

However, unintentionally, you make a good point. If people don't call out the culprit while he's doing it - if people just turn away or look at the floor, then his actions will see everyone labelled as racist, or backward, or moronic.

It's in everyone's interests to tell these idiots to get to f**k if they chant racist stuff.

Wagons circled, victim blaming dished out and a wee bit of deflection for good measure.

Well done St Mirren fans, you've just displayed all the characteristics of your typical Old Firm fan.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/157216-man-charged-with-racist-abuse-at-eep/

People in glass houses ect.

how come this has went right to a police matter, but when the aberdeen boy claimed he was racially abused it went to the SFA first and still is?

racism is racism wether its from an opposing player or a fan in the stands, we cant take the fans to court over it while simply banning players from the pitch, everyone has to be treated the same way

the only way to get rid of it is to come down hard on the racists, and that includes everyone, players, managers, fans you name it

Im sure if there is evidence like CCTV or witnesses etc the numpty will be identified and banned sin die from St Mirren and all football grounds, have to ask though, if VVD could see and hear while on the pitch what on earth were the umpteen stewards and police who hang about the front of the stands and exits doing?

I sit in W2 and the nearest two blocks were hurling abuse at him for being a diving time wasting c**t. I never saw much but out of several hundred people it's not impossible to imagine one idiot doing something stupid. If they catch him, get him banned.

I prefer the method of standing up, erecting a middle finger and screaming "Boooooooo" as loudly and for as long as I can. It's the St Mirren way.

I am disgusted and surprised by this. We have our fair share of arseholes but didn't think we had racist ones.

Also our new ground like a morgue so if someone was making money noises then would have been heard clearly by the sections around him/her.

Hopefully this "fan" is caught, charged, and made to watch st mirren week in week out for the rest of his life

Prince Buaben was racially abused by a home supporter during a game against Hibs last season. The culprit was ejected and arrested after fellow Thistle fans fingered him. Strange that anyone in the St. Mirren end would witness this and yet fail to notify stewards or the police.

Prince Buaben was racially abused by a home supporter during a game against Hibs last season. The culprit was ejected and arrested after fellow Thistle fans fingered him. Strange that anyone in the St. Mirren end would witness this and yet fail to notify stewards or the police.

Oooohmatron.jpg

I get what you are saying. It would be an ideal set up if football fans policed themselves, but I am sure we both know that is not always the case.

Not always, no. But I'd have expected a similar reaction at St Mirren Park given the nature of the offence.

Like Lex, I'd be interested to know whether dargo18's brother reported it. That might give us some insight into why that kind of behaviour would be allowed to go unchallenged.

No place for racism in football.

If proven the culprit should be banned for life from St.Mirren Park.

Every club has arseholes in it's support. If you don't think that applies to your club then you are deluded.

A couple of things here. There's no place for racism anywhere, not just football.

Secondly, nobody's disputing that their club has an arsehole element, but no other clubs fans are getting accused of monkey chants in the year 2014 ffs. If it turns out it's true and no-one around him got him telt then they are as guilty by association or just plain cowards.

Some tremendous deflection in this thread.

Archived