St Mirren ...racist shame

Naw was round yer maws dishing out my very own kind of taboo. P.s. Tell her tae stop changing her lipstick. My dicks looking like a fucking rainbow.

I like the cut of your jjib Sir.

T

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will never rid Scottish society of unacceptable behaviour while the c***s on here belittle it to the extent that you twats have on this thread. Grow up ffs. If there is a case to answer the culprit will be identified, named and shamed. Until then cut out the pish. EVERY single club in this country have an unacceptable element within their support. Some more than others but it exists within every support. If you choose to deny this then you are as bad as the perpetrators or those who appear to turn a blind eye.

Must be a west coast thing.

As far as racism is concerned, taking out the English / Scottish / weegie (we are the master race, so surely that counts?) stuff, in all my years trundling up and down the country, I can remember incidents involving: a QP fan (turfed out the ground and banned from Hampden and the away buses), and fans of Alloa, East Fife and Ross County. So, based on my personal experience for a feckin stack of years, no it isn't.

We will never rid Scottish society of unacceptable behaviour while the c***s on here belittle it to the extent that you twats have on this thread. Grow up ffs. If there is a case to answer the culprit will be identified, named and shamed. Until then cut out the pish. EVERY single club in this country have an unacceptable element within their support. Some more than others but it exists within every support. If you choose to deny this then you are as bad as the perpetrators or those who appear to turn a blind eye.

post-1545-0-75469800-1412116452.jpeg

^^^^

culprit

You're the first I've heard who seen this. Take it you reported it to the police?

Hopefully the culprit is identified quickly and dealt with appropriately.

The stewards were dealing with him very promptly before anything could be reported.

Prince Buaben was racially abused by a home supporter during a game against Hibs last season. The culprit was ejected and arrested after fellow Thistle fans fingered him. Strange that anyone in the St. Mirren end would witness this and yet fail to notify stewards or the police.

b959eb4acd3f790aa80c9665499cfd66.gif

Unsurprising story this.

I am very surprised by it to be honest, St Mirren fans are some of the best human beings on this planet earth, their team isn't the best but racism is never something St Mirren fans would do post 1990. I really feel Van Djik possibly heard something wrong. As a Celtic fan I feel Van Djik should not be making accusations unless he is certain he heard something. I just have a hard time accepting that any St Mirren fan would be racist, if someone really was racist then they must be the only racist in the entire St Mirren supporrt. St Mirren fans are a better class of people than most teams fans I find, racism and bigotry are something only my team and our old frenimies rangers 2012 indulge in, other clubs less so and St Mirren prior to this alleged incident have done nothing like this. I exclude the 80s cause every one back then was evil towards black people for god knows what reason. The people born before us where very ignorant, but I doubt people born now still have the same prejudices of those of the past.

I am very surprised by it to be honest, St Mirren fans are some of the best human beings on this planet earth, their team isn't the best but racism is never something St Mirren fans would do post 1990. I really feel Van Djik possibly heard something wrong. As a Celtic fan I feel Van Djik should not be making accusations unless he is certain he heard something. I just have a hard time accepting that any St Mirren fan would be racist, if someone really was racist then they must be the only racist in the entire St Mirren supporrt. St Mirren fans are a better class of people than most teams fans I find, racism and bigotry are something only my team and our old frenimies rangers 2012 indulge in, other clubs less so and St Mirren prior to this alleged incident have done nothing like this. I exclude the 80s cause every one back then was evil towards black people for god knows what reason. The people born before us where very ignorant, but I doubt people born now still have the same prejudices of those of the past.

Boy oh boy, where to begin here.

So racism in the St Mirren support died on hogmanay 1989 eh? :lol:

Van Dijk misheard what was said to him? At least you stopped short at 'just a bit of banter' I suppose.

Prince Buaben was racially abused by a home supporter during a game against Hibs last season. The culprit was ejected and arrested after fellow Thistle fans fingered him. Strange that anyone in the St. Mirren end would witness this and yet fail to notify stewards or the police.

eww, too much information. Besides isn't pleasuring a racist just rewarding them for bad behaviour?

Naw was round yer maws dishing out my very own kind of taboo. P.s. Tell her tae stop changing her lipstick. My dicks looking like a fucking rainbow.

Stay Classy Seamus/Number 8 whoever alias this is.....Wouldn't want you going low brow and resorting to cuss words now would we?

I am very surprised by it to be honest, St Mirren fans are some of the best human beings on this planet earth, their team isn't the best but racism is never something St Mirren fans would do post 1990.

Turn your mic up and listen at 1:31

Was actually just looking through old youtube videos this morning and stumbled across this, wasn't actually on a witch hunt.

so the SFA clearly feel that racism isnt that important given their lack of haste in dealing with the matter (innocent or guilty they should be dealing with it asap)

the aberdeen player should tell the SFA to f**k off and go straight to the police, as someone said above, certain things should bypass the governing bodies and go straight to the police

I might be wrong(and I frequently am) but I think with Logan/Tonev it is down to the fact that there were no witnesses to the event. Logan could have taken it up with the police but if it's on the basis of one persons word against another, nothing would come of it anyway.

I will be surprised if the SFA take action against Tonev for exactly the same reason. That's not to say he is innocent, but without corroboration they really can't charge him with anything. If Tonev admits to some kind of abuse(Only calling him a c*nt for example, rather than a black c*nt) then there might be a bringing the game into disrepute charge in there just to make it look like they are doing something.

I might be wrong(and I frequently am) but I think with Logan/Tonev it is down to the fact that there were no witnesses to the event. Logan could have taken it up with the police but if it's on the basis of one persons word against another, nothing would come of it anyway.

I will be surprised if the SFA take action against Tonev for exactly the same reason. That's not to say he is innocent, but without corroboration they really can't charge him with anything. If Tonev admits to some kind of abuse(Only calling him a c*nt for example, rather than a black c*nt) then there might be a bringing the game into disrepute charge in there just to make it look like they are doing something.

Was there a witness in the ferdinand vs terry case, or the evra vs suarez case

There probably was but i canny remember

With the Suarez incident, he admitted what he'd said as he didn't think it was offensive

I think his argument was that the term "Negredo" was common use in Uruguay and used in a friendly context.

Archived