St Mirren ...racist shame

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this has happened the guilty party should be banned for life and dealt with by the courts.

It is quite surprising however, that given how many fans/stewards/police officers and cameras that were there on Saturday, that the only person I know of to have seen this was VVD.

If this has happened the guilty party should be banned for life and dealt with by the courts.

It is quite surprising however, that given how many fans/stewards/police officers and cameras that were there on Saturday, that the only person I know of to have seen this was VVD.

^^^ knows 5279 people.

^^^ knows 5279 people.

I did say know of.

I sit in the area I assume this has been alleged to have happened... He was time wasting toward the end of the game infront of the W2/W3 area of the West stand and copped a lot of stick for it. He seemed to take it well, and laughed back.

I certainly never seen anyone making these gestures, and I haven't heard anyone say they did see it. There were also no arrests made at the game.

As has been said, we have modern CCTV. This issue will be resolved very quickly.

I did say know of.

I sit in the area I assume this has been alleged to have happened... He was time wasting toward the end of the game infront of the W2/W3 area of the West stand and copped a lot of stick for it. He seemed to take it well, and laughed back.

I certainly never seen anyone making these gestures, and I haven't heard anyone say they did see it. There were also no arrests made at the game.

As has been said, we have modern CCTV. This issue will be resolved very quickly.

The insinuation being that VVD has made this up?

I can't be arsed with finger-pointing threads like this, but it only gets worse when the victim-blaming starts.

I did say know of.

Probably laughing at your cap in all fairness.

My brother mentioned that this was happening towards the end of the game (we were sitting in W1).

Disgusting behaviour.

You're the first I've heard who seen this. Take it you reported it to the police?

Hopefully the culprit is identified quickly and dealt with appropriately.

You're the first I've heard who seen this. Take it you reported it to the police?

Hopefully the culprit is identified quickly and dealt with appropriately.

You've just had your question answered. Take it this was not the answer you were looking for?

Hopefully the 30 odd 'fans' you take up tomorrow behave themselves appropriately.

Surprised Lex hasn't made a thread dedicated to this, tbh.

Too busy 'smoothing things over' with VVD on twitter. Talks to all the stars on there you know.

No place for racism in football.

If proven the culprit should be banned for life from St.Mirren Park.

Every club has arseholes in it's support. If you don't think that applies to your club then you are deluded.

Shouldn't the guy be punished instead of rewarded?....

Archived