New Arthurlie Manager

cmonthelie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does Arthurlie not hold off a bit--- Looks as though Ali McCoist could be available shortly.

Don't think arthurlie will go for a middle eastern manager.

Ive got to say that I don't see why Millar would want to leave a stable club like Beith where he has the total support of their committee. We on the other hand are a club who have been stumbling about for a few seasons and have had a poor start to this one. Hopefully we get a manager in who will quickly make his mark and get us heading in the right direction.

Ive got to say that I don't see why Millar would want to leave a stable club like Beith where he has the total support of their committee. We on the other hand are a club who have been stumbling about for a few seasons and have had a poor start to this one. Hopefully we get a manager in who will quickly make his mark and get us heading in the right direction.

Exactly, I couldn't see Millar leaving Beith to come to us, despite some deluded lie fans still thinking it's a top junior job.

We've been close to relegation for a few seasons, and that unfortunately will be our target again. (As 1 of the few teams not to have been relegated from the premier !)

Archived