£500 note

Largest note you'll get over here is 1000chf(About £650). Handled a few of them in the pub, but very rare. 200chf notes are relatively common, and 100chf notes are pretty standard from the cash machine. Took a bit of getting used to when I moved here.

This was in 2007. I was staying in Inverness on that job and watched the UEFA cup final at hampden in the travel lodge.

Anyway I have now had email responses from.Clydesdale,BoS, RBS and a historical banknote website. All you of whom say I am talking Shite. This also shows that as long as your enquiry is frivolous banks well get back to you within about 2 hours.

Apparently I have concocted an entire series of false memories around this or ... In some sort of twilight zone type thing I have jumped into a different dimension very similar to my previous dimension but just this slight differen ce.

To say I'm seething about this is an understatement.

This was in 2007. I was staying in Inverness on that job and watched the UEFA cup final at hampden in the travel lodge.

Anyway I have now had email responses from.Clydesdale,BoS, RBS and a historical banknote website. All you of whom say I am talking Shite. This also shows that as long as your enquiry is frivolous banks well get back to you within about 2 hours.

Apparently I have concocted an entire series of false memories around this or ... In some sort of twilight zone type thing I have jumped into a different dimension very similar to my previous dimension but just this slight differen ce.

You won P&B The Apprentice and yet don't know what currency notes are in circulation.

Little wonder the economy is in the way it is.

Edited by Addie

So you were never friends with a joiner?

Was it anything like this mate?

UCVaEyu.png

Thinking I may have made the wrong decision in The Apprentice game...