£500 note

This thread is turning to a Monty pythonesque life of Brian trail follower.

Just takes 1 rake up of the old forged notes joke & it ends up getting more followers than justin briber. (Following the bank note theme, like the change in my pocket, loosely).

Are we SPENDING too much on this thread?

£rimbo

• 7 years later...
1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

Holy thread bump Batman, but…

Some customers do still prefer to pay in cash and I’ll take whatever method of payment suits. But I’ve never seen these chaps before. Can’t see my local being too impressed when I’m in for my £3.50 pint of T…

975851C9-364B-4986-89F6-F47623B2ECB3.jpeg

Wonder why they switched the colour of the £50s & £100s

Some customers do still prefer to pay in cash and I’ll take whatever method of payment suits. But I’ve never seen these chaps before. Can’t see my local being too impressed when I’m in for my £3.50 pint of T…

975851C9-364B-4986-89F6-F47623B2ECB3.thumb.jpeg.f99bd6a5906a897d5abafbf44329a672.jpeg

Are you a drug dealer?

3 hours ago, alta-pete said:

975851C9-364B-4986-89F6-F47623B2ECB3.jpeg

TBF the way things are going pint of T will be about £75 soon and £100 notes small change.

55 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Are you a drug dealer?

No. But wherever that chap acquired them is maybe a more pertinent question. I however didn’t ask.

When in the queue to bank them I did however notice that they were sequentially numbered. Think they’ve been out for a wee bit of fresh air and been sent straight back. Probably much like their previous-but-one custodian. 

27 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

No. But wherever that chap acquired them is maybe a more pertinent question. I however didn’t ask.

When in the queue to bank them I did however notice that they were sequentially numbered. Think they’ve been out for a wee bit of fresh air and been sent straight back. Probably much like their previous-but-one custodian. 

Almost certainly lifted them for the sole reason of paying you.

£100 notes tend not to circulate, and you only really get them from a teller if you specifically ask for them.