Dumbarton v Cowdenbeneath 4/10/14

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So why not just say 'if Dumbo play like they did against us and Cowden play like they did against us Dumbo will win'? It would still be stupid but slightly less so than your actual post.

Cos I actually thought you guys did alright in the 1st half against us.....to the extent Cowden showed more in 45mins that Livi did for s full 90.

Or is that too stupid/complex?

I get a slight detection here that some Cowden fans are being a wee bit defensive about sjc's post. The guy was just making an honest assessment of an outcome based in what he has seen this season, yet some of you guys prefer to belittle him as being stupid. Only one lot coming across here as stupid.

First sensible thing you've said.

I know Fife is still educating its populus from a bygone age where they thought the World was flat but is it really that difficult to comprehend that against my team DFC for 45mins looked a good side where as Cowden looked a poor one?

I get a slight detection here that some Cowden fans are being a wee bit defensive about sjc's post. The guy was just making an honest assessment of an outcome based in what he has seen this season, yet some of you guys prefer to belittle him as being stupid. Only one lot coming across here as stupid.

No he didn't. He made an assessment based on half of what he has seen this season. I couldn't care what his assertion was it was the ridiculous rationale he used to come to his conclusion that I took umbrage with.

Don't worry mate.....the Cowden boys don't seem to like us City types....they're all over the Hibs threads too!

I know Fife is still educating its populus from a bygone age where they thought the World was flat but is it really that difficult to comprehend that against my team DFC for 45mins looked a good side where as Cowden looked a poor one?

Educated in Edinburgh actually.

Cos I actually thought you guys did alright in the 1st half against us.....to the extent Cowden showed more in 45mins that Livi did for s full 90.

but is it really that difficult to comprehend that against my team DFC for 45mins looked a good side where as Cowden looked a poor one?

I smell a rat.

I thought "ifs" weren't allowed? Aunties & Uncles and all that.....

Did you not start the ifs with your very first post? You're basing your entire conclusion on them. I'm exploring the other variables that are often factors that contribute to the result of a football match.

Did you not start the ifs with your very first post? You're basing your entire conclusion on them. I'm exploring the other variables that are often factors that contribute to the result of a football match.

Which you shot me down for using......now you wish to use them as part of your "variables".

I wasn't really that fussed about the outcome of this game in all honesty but I dare say the forum can only hope for a Cowden win in order to calm you down to a simmering mess.

Archived