Dumbarton v Cowdenbeneath 4/10/14

[quote name="Cowden til i die" post="8822597" timestamp="1411922923"...................

I think I'm gonna head down to this against my better judgement. Long day getting the train down there but the direct line from Edinburgh makes it better...........

Remember to get off the train at Dumbarton. If you stay on until Dumbo you might miss the game..............by a week.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might get off at Dumbo Central to hit that wee pub on the corner - assuming it's still there?

The Railway Tavern at Central is closed. Stags right at East is still there or it's the high street which has a new weatherspoons and other pubs like it. Or the Bowling club.

Either way you're in Brooklyn so walking isn't really an option

Oh yes it is.

Walking in Brooklyn is only surpassed by going on the Night Tour bus, so yes, it is very much an option.

FWIW I absolutely love NYC.

Oh yes it is.

Walking in Brooklyn is only surpassed by going on the Night Tour bus, so yes, it is very much an option.

FWIW I absolutely love NYC.

I'd be on the subway. Only way to travel in NYC. Never been to Brooklyn though. Thats for the peasants that can't afford Manhattan.

Kane back for us which is a boost but it looks like Fleming and Turner are both out. Same team as last week but with Kane in for Fleming?

Could work out well. Would be interesting to see Archie play with Kano. No target man and Kane would have to hold the ball up like Garry does. Would work quite well against Cowden though I think.

Archived