Dumbarton v Cowdenbeneath 4/10/14

But we didn't score Al, that happens and sometimes a wee change can change your luck. We brought 24 on in added on time. It just felt like we were gonna keep huffing and puffing all day. I agree about the dross signings and id definitely have given Sutherland longer than 2 minutes. Higgins wasn't contributing anything at this stage so the change made sense.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that a point isn't the end of the world but looking at our next 3 games it was a missed opportunity. We didn't play well yesterday but worked hard. I thought we were far too slow with the ball and many players had an off day. Meggison needs to up his game IMO or it's the bench for him. Taggart is getting better but he needs to stop trying to grab players all the time. Andy Graham for me has been our best player by far this season. The young keeper still doesn't fill me with great confidence but he is young and will hopefully learn fast. It just shows you that one player makes all the difference- if Kane plays we are a totally different team

and again I say what doesn't fill you with confidence with this young keeper? 4 clean sheets in 6. A saved penalty and 2 of those clean sheets against the "big three"! I think you should maybe watch the game closer! I am in shetland and I can see that rogers was the reason we have a point today!

Archived