Dumbarton v Cowdenbeneath 4/10/14

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was delighted he did.

Is there another pub near the Stags head? Or is that the entire choice.

quite a few pubs on the High Street.....Clipper pretty smart....Counting House ok....new-ish Wetherspoons, or a few more dodgy places that are not really worth going anywhere near......or there's always the Bowling Club

quite a few pubs on the High Street.....Clipper pretty smart....Counting House ok....new-ish Wetherspoons, or a few more dodgy places that are not really worth going anywhere near......or there's always the Bowling Club

Expand on dodgy.

I was delighted he did.

Is there another pub near the Stags head? Or is that the entire choice.

Cowden fans are more than welcome in the bowling club, down at the Castle. Always a few Sons fans in too.

3-2 for Sons, by the way ????

Cowden fans are more than welcome in the bowling club, down at the Castle. Always a few Sons fans in too.

3-2 for Sons, by the way

Bowling club is decent. Food and cheap beer. What else could you ask for. Your prediction is mince though.

Do Dumbarton have a student gate? I checked the website but it only mentions OAPs n under 16s.

Fearing the worst. Need a football fix today but StJohnstone don't have a student gate and £22 is harsh.

We introduced student season tickets after a bit of an uproar around their removal, not sure if this was extended to pay at the gate though.

Perhaps someone can clarify?

RIE. - Fook 'em. Go to the game if u want to. One more punter in the crowd won't be the determining factor in Nish scorin or not.

But just in case. Please go.

I know guys who didn't go to EEP on May 18th cos they hidnae seen Cowden win all year. See how that worked oot.

Seen us play home and away v Dumbo many times. Know what I would consider the strong and weak points in their side. Know where the strong and weak points are in ours. Know that one of their major players is probably out for this game. Know that one of our major players best assets can be seriously exploited in a weakness in their defence. Similarly know that one of their trickiest players is up against one of our weakest.

I'm interested as to what you perceive are our weak points.

I think you may say we are slow at the back, however, if Taggart and McDonald play, we would actually be pretty fast at the back.

Archived