Dumbarton v Cowdenbeneath 4/10/14

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good opening post. I particularly like the use of a smiley, it screams intellect.

I think I'm gonna head down to this against my better judgement. Long day getting the train down there but the direct line from Edinburgh makes it better. A win here would be huge for us and I have no doubt we are capable of taking the points. An injury free week would be nice.

As does the thread title. Such wit.

Take it, it has been changed now?

Always enjoy our match threads with Cowden, usually some top #bantz flowing. Distinct lack of the 'weegie' patter so far however which is disappointing however.

How's Craig Sutherland looked?

Take it, it has been changed now?

Always enjoy our match threads with Cowden, usually some top #bantz flowing. Distinct lack of the 'weegie' patter so far however which is disappointing however.

How's Craig Sutherland looked?

Meh. Good in spells but mostly injured. Not been played up front yet either.

Same as yesterday v Alloa please Sons. Calum Gallacher seems a threat (perhaps Cowden's only one) but surely Sons can dispatch the Fife hillbillies :1eye ?? Lets keep the unbeaten run going.

Their neighbours from Kirkcaldy might be better classed as hillbillies.

We were by far the better team against Alloa and we should hopefully be able to put in another performance against Cowdenbeath. I liked Macdonald when he came on for Megginson - wouldn't be upset to see Mitch dropped for a game.

Their neighbours from Kirkcaldy might be better classed as hillbillies.

We were by far the better team against Alloa and we should hopefully be able to put in another performance against Cowdenbeath. I liked Macdonald when he came on for Megginson - wouldn't be upset to see Mitch dropped for a game.

mitch has been not his usual self, but much improved yesterday, winning tackles galore, whilst still driving forward, I wouldn't change a thing, but have kane and turner on the bench

Don't see how we can change the team that won yesterday regardless of getting any of our injured players back. Might seem harsh but thems the breaks. The starting 11 have earned another go.[/quote

Don't agree, Chopper, Nat, Deano and Lewis should all play if fit.

The guys gave it their all yesterday, but Queens really were poor, especially first half. Put that team out against Dumbarton and we will get humped.

Don't see how we can change the team that won yesterday regardless of getting any of our injured players back. Might seem harsh but thems the breaks. The starting 11 have earned another go.[/quote

Don't agree, Chopper, Nat, Deano and Lewis should all play if fit.

The guys gave it their all yesterday, but Queens really were poor, especially first half. Put that team out against Dumbarton and we will get humped.

Most people thought that team would get humped prior to the game yesterday. What kind of message does it send out if we drop people that performed really well. I'm thinking of of Miller and Kane specifically.

I wouldnt change the back 3 as they all played well. We have lost a lot of goals recently with chopper and nat in the team so unjustified to bring them both back.

If deano is fit he has to come back although kyle did well enough.

Lewis milne has to come back in when fit end of.

ame="Aberdeen Cowden" post="8823408" timestamp="1411936755"]

Most people thought that team would get humped prior to the game yesterday. What kind of message does it send out if we drop people that performed really well. I'm thinking of of Miller and Kane specifically.

Neither of those two did anything wrong, I just think the missing players are better. How bad were Queens first half?

Kane stopped the Queens midfield getting on the ball. He broke up play. He's never going to be a creative midfielder but he gives us a bite in midfield. The only other person in the squad that can do that is TOB. The defensive 3 of TOB, Fraser and Brownlie looked solid so i wouldn't break that up.

I'm not a fan of Miller but don't see how he can be dropped. Did as well as Deano has done all season. I reckon (understandably). Deano's head has not been 100% in the game.

Kane stopped the Queens midfield getting on the ball. He broke up play. He's never going to be a creative midfielder but he gives us a bite in midfield. The only other person in the squad that can do that is TOB. The defensive 3 of TOB, Fraser and Brownlie looked solid so i wouldn't break that up.

I'm not a fan of Miller but don't see how he can be dropped. Did as well as Deano has done all season. I reckon (understandably). Deano's head has not been 100% in the game.

Deano hasn't had a bad game. TOB was good yesterday. I'd try him at LB.

Archived