Famous People You Wouldn't Recognise

Hedgecutter

10 hours ago, Escobar19 said:

Yesterday when I read my horoscope  www.sunsigns.org   I saw in section birthdays celebrity taht  today Tobey Maguire celebrates his birthday .This is my favourite actor , he is known for his role as Harry Potter . The same day , I walked in the evening and saw him as he was leaving the hotel .I imidiatly remembered and shouted congratulations . he smiled back . It was very cute and he obviously didn't expect this from their fans.

Tobey Maguire wan't in Harry Potter m8. 

You're thinking of Game on Thrones.

Unashamedly bumping my own thread here to bring up Ian Crocker, the voice of Scottish football on Sky Sports. Just looked the guy up and and he looks nothing like the mental picture I had of the guy that I expected to be 50+ yo. 

A face you wouldn't tire of punching: download.jpeg.188a3d05677e25f337bc18fe3f0ab549.jpeg

Anyway... after the recent news regarding the GSA, and although I won't be bumping into him in the street any time soon, I'll add Charles Rennie Macintosh to my ever growing list. 

Not sure id class Crocker as famous but I get your drift

Guest Moomintroll
You are indeed correct my good man. But he Cheggers had a wee pecker
He wouldn't be troubling Hope Solo, that's for sure. I now have both those images in my head so I must away to drink myself into oblivion.

• 1 month later...
On 29/09/2014 at 00:29, Erin Go Bragh said:

Lots of hipsters in this thread then. Someone claiming to not know what The Queen looks like was a highlight.

I don't know if this makes me a hipster but if the Pope walked by me in normal civvies I don't think I would recognise him. At best I might think there's something familiar about that old fellow