• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Hedgecutter

Famous People You Wouldn't Recognise

Unashamedly bumping my own thread here to bring up Ian Crocker, the voice of Scottish football on Sky Sports. Just looked the guy up and and he looks nothing like the mental picture I had of the guy that I expected to be 50+ yo. 

A face you wouldn't tire of punching: download.jpeg.188a3d05677e25f337bc18fe3f0ab549.jpeg

Anyway... after the recent news regarding the GSA, and although I won't be bumping into him in the street any time soon, I'll add Charles Rennie Macintosh to my ever growing list. 

Edited by Hedgecutter

On 28/09/2014 at 14:20, Hillonearth said:

Slipknot.

15 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Unashamedly bumping my own thread here to bring up Ian Crocker, the voice of Scottish football on Sky Sports. Just looked the guy up and and he looks nothing like the mental picture I had of the guy that I expected to be 50+ yo. 

Hide contents

A face you wouldn't tire of punching: download.jpeg.188a3d05677e25f337bc18fe3f0ab549.jpeg

Anyway... after the recent news regarding the GSA, and although I won't be bumping into him in the street any time soon, I'll add Charles Rennie Macintosh to my ever growing list. 

It can be tough to tell who people are just by looking at their skeleton tbf.

4 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Jesus

Mohammed

Pol Pot

Phats n Small

That’s some lineup at Leeds/Reading this year.

On 28/09/2014 at 17:05, Albino Rover said:

The Queen. If she didn't go about in expensive duds and a crown I don't think I'd be able to pick Her Majesty out of an identity parade (an admittedly unlikely situation.)

If you think the wifie in front of you in the queue at Morrison's is the Queen, take a coin out your pocket and compare the image on the head side of the coin, it's what I do if I'm in doubt.

Anyone who's fame is resultant from appearing on Reality TV, Soaps or music from a singer/band that has appeared since the 21st Century arrived there is a good chance I would not have a clue what they looked like.

13 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Love HMHB, always remind me of Jaap Stam and Cheggars these days though.

37 minutes ago, Peedzy said:

Love HMHB, always remind me of Jaap Stam and Cheggars these days though.

Which one of them died?