Famous People You Wouldn't Recognise

Hedgecutter

At the time of reading this post, which well known people could you pass in the street and be totally unaware that you've seen them because you have no idea what they look like?

To start off, people I've heard of but can't put a face to include:

Adele

Woody Allen

Jessie J

Vic Galloway

Eta: P&B box office superstars excluded of course.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Most "pop" stars / musicians. Case in point being I was in Paris CDG Airport last year and there was a load of people waiting for some ( I assume ) boy band to arrive.... They did arrive ( with a wee bluff - a limo turned up at one entrance where a load of screaming fans ran towards and then the band sneaked in at the other entrance ) they all walked right past me and I never had a clue who any of them were....

Most "pop" stars / musicians. Case in point being I was in Paris CDG Airport last year and there was a load of people waiting for some ( I assume ) boy band to arrive.... They did arrive ( with a wee bluff - a limo turned up at one entrance where a load of screaming fans ran towards and then the band sneaked in at the other entrance ) they all walked right past me and I never had a clue who any of them were....

So how did you know it was a boyband?

Adele is a good shout as you would just think she is some fat burd

Googled her and it came as a surprise that she was white for whatever reason. Dunno why I just assumed she was black... but then again, why should I assume she would be white? :unsure:

Googled her and it came as a surprise that she was white for whatever reason. Dunno why I just assumed she was black... but then again, why should I assume she would be white? :unsure:

Id say from hearing her voice thats a fair assumption

You probably wouldn't recognise her in person despite the pictures you have seen of her, she would just look like any other unattractive overweight swamp donkey you see out and about all the time, I still would though as she's famous

I have no idea who most "famous" people are. my flatmate seems into films and stuff and keeps mentioning people (and films)

and im just nodding away like :blink:

surely you don't have a "flatmate", surely you have someone who you share a flat with :thumsup2