Celtic vs Hamilton Accies - 05/10/14

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You only care when you're winning...

Playing one up front at Celtic Park in the SPFL is ridiculous. Subbing Guedetti was ridiculous. Leaving a striker he spent the summer chasing on the bench and playing a centre-half up front was ridiculous. I hate kneejerk reactions, but Ronny Delia's decision-making beggars belief at the moment and giving him until Christmas seems like it would be a waste of time.

Although we only have Deila because the first 20 or so names on the list didn't want to manage Celtic. Aside from getting a racist manager to go with our racist strikers I can't see this having changed much.

:lol::bairn

The fact that I have wound you up to this level is just the icing on the cake of today. Extremely pleasing.
This could possibly be one of the saddest things I have ever read on P&B. You really do have to get a life you utter fruitcake.
DEEJANGO not got racism to be getting on with?
No mate, Clan meeting was cancelled tonight :(

I'm definitely jealous. Fucking wonderful result.

I don't give a shit who beats Celtic (or their pals).

Well done Accies.

Hear Hear! I was rooting for your bunch a few weeks ago.

Noticed from the Sky report that there was 3 maybe 4 Accies fans sitting in the Celtic end. A wee guy with a red scarf was jumping about and the folk next to him were applauding. Made me chuckle.

Great result, mind you we should be beating these mid table diddy teams anyway. Almost worth taking time off work tomorrow to nip down to the town centre and laugh at the green and grey hoops going in and out of Poundland

Sounds like you lead a happy and fulfilling life.

The once in 78 years angle is maybe passing you by. Hope Jimmy Burke is still around to enjoy it. That name was a blast from the past for me. Didn't get the publicity that Fergie got but every bit as eccentric.

Oh well, when you put it like that! Pick me up some batteries at Poundland.

Great result, mind you we should be beating these mid table diddy teams anyway. Almost worth taking time off work tomorrow to nip down to the town centre and laugh at the green and grey hoops going in and out of Poundland

Evening Jimmy, back in the saddle, good man!!

I hope all yer players get captured eatin a rake of chips just to make it worse for commons and co seein the victors stuffin their faces while the rabbit food eatin bhigoted chunts suffer defeat and starvation

I don't know what's worse, the result today or your patter. :rolleyes:

Archived