Queen of the South v Hearts.

Apologies for intrudin. This is for sjc - all over the Dumbarton / Cowden thread but naewhere to be seen on this wan. Hows that?

Anyhoo, here goes.

If Queens play like the 2nd half against us and Jambos the first against us - draw. If hearts play like the 2nd half against us and queens like the first - many,many goals.

Again,apologies.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What on earth are Queens doing in training to have so many injuries?

Training on a 3G pitch all the time.

Why not at least mix it up and train on grass sometimes.

Going to be very hard today just have to many injury,s.

No point try to nam e the team just be 11players that are fit.

We will not even be able to fill the bench.

Hearts are good to watch hopefully we can try and keep the score down at least we will make some money from the game.

Alexander
Paterson Ozturk Wilson McHattie
King Buaben Gomis Nicholson
Keatings
Sow

With Walker, El Hassnaoui and Carrick off the bench hopefully.

Don't think it will be the walkover people are expecting. Think it'll take a fair bit of the first half to get used to the pace and bounce of the artificial surface. I'll be happy enough if we give a good display and win it in the 2nd half.

Training on a 3G pitch all the time. Why not at least mix it up and train on grass sometimes. Going to be very hard today just have to many injury,s. No point try to nam e the team just be 11players that are fit. We will not even be able to fill the bench. Hearts are good to watch hopefully we can try and keep the score down at least we will make some money from the game.

Do you have any evidence to back this up?

Team to face Queen of the South: Alexander; Wilson, Ozturk, Gomis, Walker, El Hassnaoui, King, Buaben, Sow, McGhee, Eckersley. Subs: Hamilton, Paterson, McHattie, Holt, Nicholson, Pallardo, Carrick.

3 Changes and Keatings out all together after a knock in training.

QOS team

1.Clark 3.Holt 4.Dowie 6.Higgins 10.Reilly 11.Russell 12.Kidd 18.McShane 19.Lyle 26.Fowler 27.Kiltie

Subs 8.Kerr 9.Baird 16.Dzierzawski 20.Atkinson 21.Slattery 22.Hooper 23.Smith

Presumably either Fowler or Kidd at RB with the other joining McShane in central midfield.

Kiltie and Russell wide.

Extremely harsh on QoS is a massive understatement. Excluding the goals we have had the better chances and edged the possession. A draw would have been fair at HT but if anyone was to go in ahead it should have been QoS. It means nothing though, Hearts have been clinical and possession counts for nothing at the end of the game.

The first goal was a peach. There was uproar about whether it crossed the line or not; I'm practically in line with the goal, it was over by about half a meter. I was just shocked the linesman never ran away straight away. He obviously wasn't going to give it (which would have been wrong) and sadly for us the ref saved his bacon. The second was more controversial for me. I thought Bauben handled it when controlling it.

Hey Ho, lets hope we just go for it in the second half.

Extremely harsh on QoS is a massive understatement. Excluding the goals we have had the better chances and edged the possession. A draw would have been fair at HT but if anyone was to go in ahead it should have been QoS. It means nothing though, Hearts have been clinical and possession counts for nothing at the end of the game.

The first goal was a peach. There was uproar about whether it crossed the line or not; I'm practically in line with the goal, it was over by about half a meter. I was just shocked the linesman never ran away straight away. He obviously wasn't going to give it (which would have been wrong) and sadly for us the ref saved his bacon. The second was more controversial for me. I thought Bauben handled it when controlling it.

Hey Ho, lets hope we just go for it in the second half.

Big crowd? Good atmosphere?

I'd say there's over 5000 easily. The atmosphere has been ok but sadly when the Hearts fans try and make noise it evaporates into the sky as there's no roof. Still they have been giving it a go in parts :-)

ETA Attendance is 5534 with 2927 away fans. Might be a wee bit out with away fans, sure it said 27 though.

Archived