Wigtown MOANERS!

eccles

At moffat today and I've never heard such language and moaning toward a referee in my 20 years of playing football. Uppers more than matched Wigtown goin in 0-0 at half time with half of them losing the plot!! The game finished 5 nil to Wigtown but if it didn't there'd be a riot! Wigtown being a gd team and champions should take a right good look at themselves as that was shocking. They only settled down when they went two up. I welcome ur reply love pies!!!!

Nice to hear from you eccles. Were you watching today or is this rumours??? I have been talking to some friends of mine and I heard uppers defence were better without last weeks number 3. Uppers midfield were strong but the old man in the middle is a let down he shouldve been sent off for being a mouthpiece but credit to wigton for their win. My team just had off day today :)

Credit to uppers where it's due!! Pitch looked great!! And the keeper did a decent job for them in the first half!! However the referee was quite disappointing!! But I believe it may well have been one of his first matches in the south!! Every decision went to uppers though!! Just a matter of a few seconds before half time uppers should've been down to 10!! Dismal tackle on wee Lewis Dunn!! Absolutely appalling!! In the second half we dominated but the tackles uppers were making made them seem like a worse side that I feel they are!! Their keeper became the refs linesman for the second half and everything he shouted at the ref he got!! But on the plus side a great wee hat trick for Blair from a combined total of about 8 yards and Big Rabs goal was a great thing to watch and then it is still 3 good points and a boost to the goal difference!!

Archived