Hibs v Raith Rovers

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think I'd pay £22 to have an industrial shipping unit of beans opened up on me either, tbf.

I'd be happy enough to pay £22 to watch Grant Anderson score a header with his back to goal from 20 yards* while the Hibs fans become more and more seething. Hopefully we can make it three out of three from Easter Road this year. It was rather amusing in our last meeting, when the Hibs fans closest to us were booing the defence to get it up the pitch, while the Hibs fans in the famous five would boo them for pumping it long.

*Distance measured by the Dargo-lob-scale

I'd be happy enough to pay £22 to watch Grant Anderson score a header with his back to goal from 20 yards* while the Hibs fans become more and more seething. Hopefully we can make it three out of three from Easter Road this year. It was rather amusing in our last meeting, when the Hibs fans closest to us were booing the defence to get it up the pitch, while the Hibs fans in the famous five would boo them for pumping it long.

What a fascinating anecdote. What does a short pass boo sound like compared to a long pass boo?

Could you record it to Souncloud or something and post it?

This is hibs we are talking about here - the kind of team that wins at Ibrox but gets beat at home in their next game.

Should you not be more interested in who your team's new manager is. Based on your profile picture. Anyway defeats for Raith Rovers and Armadale this weekend.

Btw I'm enjoying everyone stating matter of factly that we'll lose here because "beating Rangers and then losing to Raith would be so Hibs". I must've missed the dramatic Rangers comeback last night after they made it 3-1 and everyone made the same assertion that we'd definitely chuck it because we're Hibs.

If Hibs got promoted this year and won the treble next year, everyone won be on here after the trophies were won saying "they're going to somehow not pick up the trophy, that would be so Hibs".

Whatever the result it won't be pretty as Murray will no doubt set the team up in the most defensively negative formation known to man to prevent another hiding, especially after Hibs result last night.

Team for Saturday

Laidlaw

McKeown, Conroy, Fox, Moon, Nade, Watson, Ellis, McKay, Scott, Thomson

N/A

N/A

Whatever the result it won't be pretty as Murray will no doubt set the team up in the most defensively negative formation known to man to prevent another hiding, especially after Hibs result last night.

Team for Saturday

Laidlaw

McKeown, Conroy, Fox, Moon, Nade, Watson, Ellis, McKay, Scott, Thomson

N/A

N/A

Bit harsh on Murray there. I imagine he will set up as you suggest but play Nade around the centre circle giving the other ten a target for high ball clearances.

Jeezo man, try bite a bit harder next time.

Raith are winning on Saturday mate.

Don't think i'll bother going now.

We quite possibly are the kind of team that beats Rangers away then loses to Raith at home.

That'll be because we looked at our best in quite a defensive, counter attacking system, not because there's poltergeists roaming the corridors of Easter Road and Hearts toaps under the pitch or whatever.

This'll be a tough game for us for actual logical reasons.

Should you not be more interested in who your team's new manager is. Based on your profile picture. Anyway defeats for Raith Rovers and Armadale this weekend.

The profile pic is a tribute to the wife's uncle who was a staunch Mussy man.

Btw I'm enjoying everyone stating matter of factly that we'll lose here because "beating Rangers and then losing to Raith would be so Hibs". I must've missed the dramatic Rangers comeback last night after they made it 3-1 and everyone made the same assertion that we'd definitely chuck it because we're Hibs.

If Hibs got promoted this year and won the treble next year, everyone won be on here after the trophies were won saying "they're going to somehow not pick up the trophy, that would be so Hibs".

Amazing what 20 mins of fitba with two defensive howlers and one good goal can do. For weeks, HibsNot has been in meltdown with dire warnings of being stuck in the SC for years or worse. Now, the treble is on?

Archived