Hibs v Raith Rovers

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and two flatmates got a 3l bottle of Frosty's each and a copy of The Shawshank Redemption when everyone else had gone home from halls.

One guy was about 7st and was spewing his organs out by the time that Tommy boy gets his Standard Grades. I went to my room to pass out before the end and the other lad smashed my bedroom door in because he was a very angry drunk and took this as a sign of disrespect.

Truly a remarkable night of cinema.

Me and two flatmates got a 3l bottle of Frosty's each and a copy of The Shawshank Redemption when everyone else had gone home from halls.

One guy was about 7st and was spewing his organs out by the time that Tommy boy gets his Standard Grades. I went to my room to pass out before the end and the other lad smashed my bedroom door in because he was a very angry drunk and took this as a sign of disrespect.

Truly a remarkable night of cinema.

We all know what happens next.

On my first night of uni I got smashed out of my tree on 3 Litres of Frosty Jacks and 2 litres of Strongbow and watched Taken.

It ended up with me on the floor of the ABC toilet but still, it was the most I've enjoyed a film in my life.

Archived