Falkirk v Alloa

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS wasp1 have you gave up already?

He shouldn't. we haven't had one truly convincing performance this season. We won at Easter Road, and a fabulous 3 points it was too, but it really could have been a very different outcome.........but Hibs failed in front of goal that day.

Opening day against Cowdenbeath was a profound low point, walking all over Sevco before doing the time honoured thing and losing being (strangely) the high point.

Put it this way........if Alloa come looking for a point, Falkirk are far and away the least likely team in the league to do anything to prevent it.......but we all live in hope. I can see it being another game (as someone else described it) of huff and puff from both sides.

Think a win for Falkirk but not a goal feast or a spectacle that will last for years to come. It is only bloody Alloa after all and they like to defend with 9 men if my memory serves me well. The first two games against Alloa last year were an advert for euthanasia ! The third saw a Roberts melt down and the fourth happily a rout. Still remember fondly the brilliant Alloa celebrations after the game when they kept their league position. Best sight of the whole season watching the keeper go from sitting dejected to standing on the hoarding in front of the fans. Well done Alloa fans that day

Loved the fans so much he immediately fucked off to Dundee. True emotion.

A bit of a result that....

He stood between us winning a few of the games last season. Fukn horrible weather,time going by I wud say that puts us at a disadvantage.... I dunno now...

An early goal is what we need and probably a second as we become seem to retreat big style in last 10-15 mins

Loved the fans so much he immediately fucked off to Dundee. True emotion.

Outrageous!! Played 3 seasons with the club, well over 100 appearances and was always going to be leaving for better things after the season he just had. Kane Hemmings was always going to be staying at Cowdenbeath wasn't he?

Archived