Time for a change at Cumnock

HUVNAE A SCOOBY

last game at your place pope got that fluke goal over semple and pope ran over to the Cumnock side and started gloating in front of us which as you know could start bother !! that's why[/quote

Lmfao now that's just being bitter and Talbot legend

you can never have a decent argument with you lot use are all angels never a thing wrong with you lot ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's only September & potentially two of our biggest clubs will be looking for new managers if fans get their way. Granted it's not looking good but give the guy a chance.

Who would you go for that could/ would do a better job ? I sometimes think as fans we're too quick to criticise .

It's only September & potentially two of our biggest clubs will be looking for new managers if fans get their way. Granted it's not looking good but give the guy a chance.

Who would you go for that could/ would do a better job ? I sometimes think as fans we're too quick to criticise .

The issues that some supporters highlighted last season seem to have continued into the new season. Yesterday's game was won during the week when the talbot players see Cumnock only have enough for a five aside team at training. Cumnock fans who previously gave the manager a chance are now doubting him. Not many Cumnock fans out at Beechwood yesterday either, this fixture is such a formality for Talbot nowadays that their fans don't gloat anymore and would rather sympathise with us.

TBH, Cumnock haven't had a really good team since the days of the old Ayrshire district league a bit like Kilbirnie in that respect, the Talbot/Cumnock games have lost a lot in the past decade due to Cumnock in the main having a poor side, pity that as there was nothing better than seeing both clubs going at it hammer and tong for trophies. If Cumnock are to get back to being a club challenging for honours big changes and big investment are needed in all areas which wont be easy to achieve, Cumnock used to have big backing from local businesses who pumped big money into the club that's not there any more so imho its down to the people of the town to try and get them back up among the top teams the best of luck with that as there seems to be a total lack of apathy by the people of Cumnock to their local team.

Tbh I only seen Cumnock a few times last season & once this season, so I'm going on the fact that only 4 league games have been played & we've seen the Arthurlie manager gone & now fans are calling for te head of McCluckie !! I just hate the manager merrygoround that happens every year. Who out there could do a better job ? Who would the fans want ?

Tbh I only seen Cumnock a few times last season & once this season, so I'm going on the fact that only 4 league games have been played & we've seen the Arthurlie manager gone & now fans are calling for te head of McCluckie !! I just hate the manager merrygoround that happens every year. Who out there could do a better job ? Who would the fans want ?

Derek mculloch . ;)

last game at your place pope got that fluke goal over semple and pope ran over to the Cumnock side and started gloating in front of us which as you know could start bother !! that's why

Coming from someone who's goalkeeper has launched the ball into the Talbot supporter on two occassions and has been reported to the SJFA for vandalising the Beechwood playing surface. A bit rich old chap!

Coming from someone who's goalkeeper has launched the ball into the Talbot supporter on two occassions and has been reported to the SJFA for vandalising the Beechwood playing surface. A bit rich old chap!

so does every tackle that takes place on beechwood get reported to the sjfa as a sliding tackle will certainly do more damage to your immaculate piece of ground

you get your groundwork done free don't you ??

and anyway he couldn't have done much damage when the gk (alleged) vandalised your suface its always looked a great surface

so does every tackle that takes place on beechwood get reported to the sjfa as a sliding tackle will certainly do more damage to your immaculate piece of ground

you get your groundwork done free don't you ??

and anyway he couldn't have done much damage when the gk (alleged) vandalised your suface its always looked a great surface

Beechwood is a great surface and we are very proud of it. Unfortunately your keeper takes great pleasure in vandalising it and rightly so he has been reported to the SJFA. Also we don't get our groundwork done for free. You havn't committed to the FACT that your goalkeeper has twice booted the ball straight into the Talbot support.

Andy Leishman good goalkeeper. Ally Semple better keeper. Lets remember Talbot wanted Ally but would'nt pay the Glens what they wanted for Ally. Signed Andy from Lugar for nothing as he was am amateur. Personally think there is nothing between them.

Andy Leishman good goalkeeper. Ally Semple better keeper. Lets remember Talbot wanted Ally but would'nt pay the Glens what they wanted for Ally. Signed Andy from Lugar for nothing as he was am amateur. Personally think there is nothing between them.

Can't agree with that having seen enough of both keepers I would have to say Leishman is by far the better keeper, and hearing how Simple conducts himself away from the pitch Talbot won a watch avoiding him if there is any truth in them going for him. Andy Leishman is a gent and deserves all the honours and accolades that come his way.

Bobby McCulloch and his son Scott M cCulloch two Cumnock men through and through

Being Cumnock through and through as you put it doesnt mean they are going to be the greatest mamagement team ever. What experience do these two have apart from being a couple of arse h@les that half the Cumnock fans cant be arsed with due to there ignorance and arrogance

Being Cumnock through and through as you put it doesnt mean they are going to be the greatest mamagement team ever. What experience do these two have apart from being a couple of arse h@les that half the Cumnock fans cant be arsed with due to there ignorance and arrogance

This is the point Im trying to make, unless you have an outstanding & proven manager willing to take over, you would be better encouraging & giving the current manager the time? The grass is very seldom greener !

Archived