todays scores

baldy

Colony park keeper pulled off two good saves,They could of won the game aswell looked dangerous on the break.Not much good football on show from both teams.Only positive we can take is we are still in the competition.

Is graham mort featuring much for Clydebank ?

I was very surprised with that signing.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beith 1 glenafton athletic 0

Another good three points for beith today and we battled away really well all day and thankfully got the rewards.

Glenafton were very wasteful in front of goal with lots of off target shots from good situations but beith had a few chances too to extend the lead but couldn't quite grab them.

Glenafton will feel that they should have taken something today but a fine Andy Reid left footed finish into the bottom right corner in the first half was enough to settle the contest and seal the deal in the home teams favour.

Can't disagree, fair synopsis of a the game. Thought Adam strachan was excellent for glens, just a good player that can play any position.

Also, the referee. Wasn't overly biased to either team but just a little bizarre.

Is graham mort featuring much for Clydebank ?

I was very surprised with that signing.

I think hes playing defensive mid?

Bankies are brutal up front at times, at least they were last season but McPherson bailed them out a fair few times, but hes at Queens Park now

LANARK 1 Penicuik 3

Lanark went 1 up with an excellent strike by Darren O'Donnell early in 2nd half.

Looked like we were going to grind out a result at long last when our keeper missed a punch and ball went out for a corner. He then missed another punch from the resultant corner and Penicuik headed an equaliser in 86th minute.

A strong header by Penicuik centre half on 88th minute and a fine strike in 91st rounded off John Brogan's first game in charge. Welcome to Lanark!

Nothing much between the teams on the day. Ryan Docherty got two yellows, 2nd with a couple of minutes left.

8)

Ye cannae buy a win BC, days gone by ah'd be lovin it, Penicuik are a decent side & yer 1 up wi' minutes left, sounds like yer not far away. Of course, you can't jeopardise the Gow league campaign, and Mr Brogan has not endeared himself tae the Gow fans in the past, in fact ah don't like the guy! But hey, hope ye get some points on the board, cheers

8)

Ye cannae buy a win BC, days gone by ah'd be lovin it, Penicuik are a decent side & yer 1 up wi' minutes left, sounds like yer not far away. Of course, you can't jeopardise the Gow league campaign, and Mr Brogan has not endeared himself tae the Gow fans in the past, in fact ah don't like the guy! But hey, hope ye get some points on the board, cheers

Very little between us and any of the teams we have lost to this season, apart from 3 points! Penicuik did not trouble us today for the first 86 minutes!

I am presuming the new manager will attract a few new faces, which we need to supplement what we have.

To be fair, our young keeper Ryan was out MoM against Gow but sold the pies at the equaliser which swung the momentum.

Appreciate the thoughts. I am still confident of scaling the lofty heights of mid table.

Great result and proves that the ADL is maybe not as bad a league as some say it is.

Good result yesterday, Has there been any targets set for future seasons? as i seen your managers have signed long term contracts, I was thinking a return to the top flight would have been a target.

Archived