Strictly Come Dancing 2014

Co.Down Hibee

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caroline Flack puts in an absolutely stunning performance in the show dance. Greg Wallace stands at the side going "Crap. That was crap". :lol:

Didn't notice that.

I thought both Flacks dances were excellent!

Wallace is a bellend. Think there was a rumour that Aliona complained to the bosses about being lumbered with utter numpties most years.

I know nothing about dancing - I can't even dance myself - so I have no idea if they were technically great but the show dance was beautiful. What a graceless p***k that Wallace is. I'm sure he'll come out later and say that he was just trying to be funny but the look on his miserable face said it all. He looked thoroughly pissed off.

Caroline Flack puts in an absolutely stunning performance in the show dance. Greg Wallace stands at the side going "Crap. That was crap". :lol:

I know nothing about dancing - I can't even dance myself - so I have no idea if they were technically great but the show dance was beautiful. What a graceless p***k that Wallace is. I'm sure he'll come out later and say that he was just trying to be funny but the look on his miserable face said it all. He looked thoroughly pissed off.

He said 'incredible'. It looks like 'that's crap' - but it wasn't.

I replayed it a few times cos I'm watching on catch-up and had seen your post. I thought it was crap at first but my missus spotted it.

He said 'incredible'. It looks like 'that's crap' - but it wasn't.

I replayed it a few times cos I'm watching on catch-up and had seen your post. I thought it was crap at first but my missus spotted it.

There's been a few mixed opinions on Twitter, a few saying "incredible", mostly saying "crap" but he was a miserable b*****d all the way through the first show! I think they'd had a chat with him by the second one and told him to cheer the f**k up.

There's been a few mixed opinions on Twitter, a few saying "incredible", mostly saying "crap" but he was a miserable b*****d all the way through the first show! I think they'd had a chat with him by the second one and told him to cheer the f**k up.

There's absolutely no way he said it was crap.

His facial expression is one of disbelief - the dance was amazing - and the person who heard the comment just nodded.

Archived