Strictly Come Dancing 2014

Co.Down Hibee

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm boycotting this now. The voting system sucks and if Len can turn a 2-1 deficit around to 3-2 and call it the correct decision then we are all doomed. Strictly Armageddon

Looked to me like Len was keen to get Pixie out - with his ridiculous voting for the clearly inferior Simon following his ott berating of her lifts.

I was struggling to figure out why and then it hit me. Pixie isn't on the live tour, but Simon is (as are Frankie and Caroline).

I think it comes down to wanting a non performer to win it , Mark,Caroline or Jake will win any judges votes against Frankie or Simon from now on IMO, Pixie has been the best dancer although Caroline has ran her close

I would have had Judy win a vote over Frankie any day, there's just something that I really don't like about her..

Pixie was never going to win it. Too good from the start.

(remember Natalie last year)

I agree, but that should be down to the popularity element of the voting. The judges should vote purely on dance merit.

Clear fix to get rid of someone who isn't part of the live show IMO.

How can all the judges make comments like never mind youve got another dance, its a pity you went so wrong and thdn darcy gives simon a 9!!!

Because it's scripted entertainment not a valid dance contest.

Archived