2015 Holiday/Travel Plans

Andy Dufresne

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just booked flights to Geneva last night for a weekend at the end of October. My best mate moved there for uni about 3 months ago. Staying their the weekend and then flying off somewhere hotter on the Monday. That part is still to be decided....

Ibiza tomorrow with the wife out 3 year old and out 8 month old along with her mum and my mum and dad.

First time going abroad with kids, just hoping their good on the flight,

Got plenty stuff for the 3 year old to play, draw with and got bottles and wee baby crisps ect for the 8 month old. Just hope there not the basterd kids everyone hates

Ibiza tomorrow with the wife out 3 year old and out 8 month old along with her mum and my mum and dad.

First time going abroad with kids, just hoping their good on the flight,

Got plenty stuff for the 3 year old to play, draw with and got bottles and wee baby crisps ect for the 8 month old. Just hope there not the basterd kids everyone hates

We flew a lot with our three when they were wee and the only problem we ever had was my son being a fucking pain when it came to sitting on my lap before he was old enough for his own seat for take off and landing.

You'll not have that issue given the ages of your weans. Also, don't be bothered about your 3 yo going for a wander. It's natural and other passengers won't worry - as long as you're on hand.

Have a good holiday!

I am planning to tour certain countries in Europe on a modest budget with my wife starting from 18 oct to 30 oct 2015. Already booked flight to arrive in Berlin on 18 oct. Thereafter, wanting to cover Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Banska Bystrica (Slovakia), Krakow and finally leaving from Warsaw on 30 oct (13 days) as one round trip. This is our first trip. I have not made any arrangement for transportation, accommodation and others from Berlin to Warsaw yet.

Cheap coach hire Barnet

I'm afraid you're out of luck, all the Berlin to Warsaw buses and trains via Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Banska Bystrica and Krakow are fully booked till November.

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked flights to Geneva last night for a weekend at the end of October. My best mate moved there for uni about 3 months ago. Staying their the weekend and then flying off somewhere hotter on the Monday. That part is still to be decided....

The final piece is sorted - off to Tenerife for 12 nights flying from Geneva via Madrid. Cannot wait. Will be strange packing the suitcase though - while in Geneva I'm going to Mont Blanc so will no doubt need some sort of winter clothing before flying out to sun soaked Tenerife!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived